Chapter 17: Gotta Zayn

•Camila•
We stayed underground for 4 months now perfecting the plan I created. I think this is the one in the prophecy... I hope. I remembered seeing my old friends and revived wolves eyes. They all have a weird maroon tint in them. I mention this to the pack elder's through katropis. They said that black magic has gotten into them. We just need a full moon to complete the spell of removing the dark power inside of them. We needed 5 voices, 5 witches to which we got little mix and 5 warlocks ... we got one direction but we are missing one. Zayn Malik. We know that his gone solo that is why we have been sending troops to look for him.

"Camz the deadline is on January 1st which is just a week away. How can we find Zayn if he doesnt want to be found?"

"We sh-"

"We located Zayn but he is unconscious." Harry said with fear in his eyes. We quickly went to the pack house and was surprise to see an almost unrecognizable Zayn.

"Geez what happened? Where did you find him?" Dinah quickly ask

"We found him in one of Transylvania's most dangerous caves. He was muttering old latin words we hardly understand. Then he past out."

Ally examined the bruised up body of Zayn.

"He was cursed... for 4 months now. No wonder he looks so malnourish." Ally examined

"Wait so its the exact day that Camila has tortu-"

"He has the same marks Camila has when she was tortured and he has this weird crest on his chest and the pupils of his eyes." I check the crest and eyes.

"Oh my god... its the same crest I saw on the eyes of the followers of Keaton and Brad." Everyone look horrified and confuse.

"I want to try something... I read this in one of the old white magic books. Lets sing this phrase over and over again okay. Let the curse be gone. For he has done nothing wrong. Oh moon goddess oh so strong. Let this evil be lost be gone." Ally said.

"Let the curse be gone. For he has done nothing wrong. Oh moon goddess oh so strong. Let this evil be lost be gone. Let the curse be gone. For he has done nothing wrong. Oh moon goddess oh so strong. Let this evil be lost be gone." A bolt of blue lightning shock Zayn's body and healed all his wounds. The crest was sucked out of him with a loud hiss. All were astounded when they saw Zayn healthy as if he wasnt cursed for months.

Zayn
I feel so energetic all of a sudden. I quickly sat down and look around. Wait wasnt I with in my apartment sleeping my hangover away. To say I was surprise to see the boys with little mix and... fifth harmony?

"Uhm where am I and why am I here ?" Everyone was too shock to answer but where more shocked to see someone behind me.

"Oh Zayn. Did you not remember being beaten up." A memory suddenly flash through me making my head hurt and groan. I remember two boys beating me up in my apartment asking where fifth harmony was.

"How about being kidnap?" Another memory and it hurts even more than the first one. The two boys brought me in a sacred cave that everyone was warned about its evil power.

"Oh wait right you have been cursed? Controlled? Tortured?"The lady in white whispered the last part but the memory brings so much pain,agony and despair. The worst part its the most vivid memory I wish I never had.
"Hey Zayn right?" The shorter guy burned my side with his cigarette.

" Where are your boys? Little Mix? and fifth harmony?" No I cant tell them Harry will be in trouble. I rather suffer than him getting hurt.

"Answer me you dumb ass." The fuckboy one kick my side... i guess breaking a rib or two. I dont know I guess I lost count.

"Oh look he wants to protect his lovely mate."

"Is it Harry? Oohhhh we will punish him as well if you dont tell us where they are." He whip my back 1..2..3 times. Its a miracle I am still alive.

"Hey Brad lets torture this dumb fuck with magic what do you think."

"Yeah sure lets do it." After a flick of the Brad guy's hand I felt blinding pain to which made me black out.

"Noooooooooo" I screamed fighting the pain that I felt after the beating. I was shake out of my flashbacks when I felt my mate's hand on mine. Calming me down.

"I'm sorry Zayn I have to show you that so that you could help them for their plan to stop those men who tortured you." The lady in white smiled sympathetically then faced the others.

"Good luck with your plan. I would be watching." She suddenly vanish in a blue lightning bolt that ascended in the sky with lightning speed.

+Ally+
Now we have Zayn and a visit from the moon goddess we need to finish the spell.

"Now that we have the Fifth warlock we have the ingredients ready. We just have to prepare the spell for the full moon."

"So who's with me ?" We all piled our hands together and screamed or growled or howled.

"Okay ladies and gents lets start."Then we started chanting and ready for the counter attack.

============================
a/n: Yes I updated ... be proud of meh guys.