Chapter 2: Welcome home

a/n sorry guys if i havent update ... in a bit. Just here to tell you that I may not update that much since first day of school is aproaching fast. I might update once or twice a month but i can do more updates if you ask kindly. Remember likes and comments motivates me to write ok. I will not let you suffer any longer. Enjoy •~•

* Lauren *
   Camz will be here soon that is what Sofi said. I just saw the photo of her sister devouring all the cookies. It's really cute. I made sure to like it then lock my phone.

    "Hey love" Brad kissed my cheek then settled down on the chair next to mine.

       "Where is Connor ?" he blushed then looked down." He might be late since he is tired from last night umm... activities" I smirked at his direction in thought of what 'activity' they had.

     "Keep your mind out of the gutter Lo. Not that kind of activity. We dance all night in his cousin's 18th birthday.""Aww that is sweet. So you guys havent done 'it' yet ?" He nodded then lowered his head on the table.

     " It's ok your secret is safe with me" he smiled then look behind me. His smile grow from cheek cheek if its even possible.

    "Hi Connor"" Hi babe" Connor gave him a peck on the lips." Ok tone down the PDA sheesh"" Why you jealous because you dont have a love life ?" I just laughed then shook my head no. " I rather wait for my mate than to have some a**hole break my heart". They both nodded then left me out on their conversation.

    Right now we are hanging out in the coffee shop I'm working in. Brad is lucky he found his mate at the age of 17. When will I ever find my mate? I'm already 20 and I don't even have a serious relationship with anyone. Only have a few hook ups but thats it. Almost everyday I pray to the moon goddess to let me meet my mate but nothing happens. Well they say our mate will come in the right place and time.

    I must have zoned out in my whole break time when I notice Brad snapping his finger's infront of my face.

    "Girly you in there ?" I nodded then excused myself from the table. " Hey lo you can leave now. We are closing the shop earlier today since Your dad told us we have a pack meeting with our allies the Hansen's and the Hernandez." My boss/uncle said.

     After he told me to leave I got a mindlink from my father that tonight is the night I will be crowned Alpha then we will find my Beta and to go to the pack house immediately. I told him a quick ok and I'm going there.

   "Brad, Connor enough of your uhm flirting father told me to go to the pack house asap." Brad handed me my bag then we head to the woods then turn to travel faster.

   My wolf is black and bigger than normal werewolves, it has caramel colored circles around it's tail, then a brown  musical note on my side. They say mates have the same sign either your mate is a wolf, vampire, magician or human. It's rare if your mate is a hybrid it only exists after a century or more.

    I mindlinked my father that we are near the pack house. Once the pack house is in sight we turn back to human form. The thing is if we turn back our top clothes rip of but our underwear and pants are still on. I ran to my room then quickly change to confy clothes.

     I quickly run to the meeting room to meet our allies. This day is full on running . Once I'm infront of the door I made sure I don't have leftover leaves on my hair and I look presentable. I open the door then greet my father with a tight hug then a simple handshake to our allies.

      "So as you can see the family resemblance this is my daughter Lauren. Lauren our allies the Hernandez and Hansen's." I gave them a simple smile to them.

    " Ok Lauren bring all the teens and kids to their rooms. I need to have a talk with our allies" I nodded my head then waited for everyone to go out of the meeting room.

    " So.... uhm follow me outside. Our pack house is different from yours since we seperate the kids, teens,and adults except for those who have their mates. Have you seen the different cabins outside ?" They all nodded so i procede." The blue ones are for the boys then Red for girls. There are signs along the way to show where your respective cabins are." I stopped infront of them then give each one of them their room keys."You will have your schedules by tomorrow and your things are in your rooms. If you need help well you could mindlinked me then I will be by your service or other pack members. Understood?" They said yes then hurried to check out their new rooms.

     I was about to head to my room when I felt a hand tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see Ally and Dinah. " Guys I miss you" We had a long group hug then we started updating each other in what happened the last 6 years.

   " Hey dawg I have this bestfriend who thought I'm still in Cuba. I'm going to surprise her later when her flight lands. Her name is Camila. She is so sweet and ki-"" Wait is that Camila Cabello?" Dinah gave me a shocked look." Oh so your 'the Lauren' that she was talking about""she talks about me?"" Yeah dawg she was like did you know Lauren this Lauren that... you know what she really misses you lo."I just grinned. I'm really lucky to have a bestfriend like her .

   "Wait I think they are my neighbor. Cabello's you say ya they are my neighbor." I highfived Dinah."Let's surprise them" Ally quickly nodded then we started making a plan on how to surprise camz.

      It is already 4 in the afternoon. Everyone busied themselves in preparing for the announcement. My mom told me to give myself a quick rest. My wolf Chantelle( its pronounced as shantel) agreed with my mother so I lay down on my bed. Immediately my mind wanders then my body succumbs to sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
    a/n : Here you go. Thank you guys for reading my book. So please vote or comment thank you and feedback can help.