Chapter 14: Meeting Simon Cowell

+Ally+
dream
"Come on babe  we can't miss the Maroon 5 concert" this beautiful girl in a white v-neck shirt, rip skinny jeans, black converse and my stolen bracelets. She pulled my hand towards the entrance. I felt sparks shoot through my body when she just hold it. Who is this girl and what are you doing to me?

"Ally ?" I look at her electric blue eyes. She hold my waist while I automatically wrap my arms around her neck and pull her closer like I have been doing it for so long.

"I love you" she gave me a cute smile and the overwhelming feeling of love course throug my body. " I love you to " she was leaning in . I slowly close my eyes and waited for the kiss to happen finally I felt- a pillow hitting my face repeatedly.

I groan then I instantly flip that person under me giving them my famous ally glare. Camila looks so scared while I can hear Lauren laughing by the door.

"Sorry Ally it was Lauren's idea because we need to meet simon today." I gave Lauren a look which made her shut up then walk out of the room like a lost puppy.

I let go of Camila then sit on the side of the bed remembering the dream.

"Ally are you okay?" I shook my head no then told Camila about my dream. She has a shock expression on her face that slowly go to understanding.

"Ally not to sound creepy but I have the same dream as you. I have some kind of a look in a future when the moon goddess wants me to know something." I gave her an understanding nod.

"Alrigt enough with the heart to heart talk lets go get ready." Camila gave me a hug then she go to the room of Lauren.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<============================

We are now infront of Syco building. I can here the girls fast heart beat. When we entered the building we bump into Simon himself.

"Oh ladies I have been expecting you." We were all shock since he look see through.

"Oh this is just a hologram come follow me to my office." We followed still surprised. Once we were ushered inside the office the real Simon is smiling at our still shock expression.

"Cool hologram aye. The cool wizard in Tokyo gave me a free sample as a gift. Anyway ladies please take a sit so that we can get this papers signed." We followed his command then read through the papers before signing it.

"Welcome to Syco record label ladies." We cheered and celebrated while simon just laugh at our enthusiasm.

"Anyways lets record a cover of any song for youtube. This way they would know the your band. We will just start from there." We recorded Red by taylor swift and They dont know about us by 1D.

"Thank you ladies. I will just give you a call if you need to record songs. But for now your assignment is to create your own songs so that we wouldnt have a hard time in the near future." We thanked Simon then walked to the pack house well in our supernatural speed.

We were all exhausted by the amount of things we have done this day so I immediately got lost in the thought of the girl in my dream hoping that I will see her soon.

#Dinah#
This past month of recording and work Ally has been  quiet. She usually is the talkative one but right now its like her head is somewhere deep. Mila told me that she had a mate dream. Like a future reference of your mate but without knowing their name or history. Finally Ally will have her mate. Ever since that Troy guy played with her she stop looking for love.(Just so you guys know I have nothing against Troy its just part of the story. Anyway I am an Ally girl)

Mani and I are hanging out in the living room of the packhouse watching Anabelle. Let me tell you that is not a good idea. My head is in between Mani's neck whimpering when I see a pop up. She just chuckle then hold me closer while whispering that it isnt real well partly which make me slap her arm and her to giggle.

After the movie we are playing Mario kart. The door opened and I smell a new scent. I instantly go to defense mode. I look at the door to see my parents with a fierce looking girl with electric blue eyes in a black v neck and khaki shorts with a bag sling over her shoulder. Me being a good shipper my senses grow crazy when  I see the girl infront of me and Ally together. I gave out a smirk then walk to my parents.

"Hey ma pa who is this ?" I gave her a polite smile then she gave me a small one back.

"Oh this is Jaime our new recruit and her brother is coming next week. Can you bring her to her room? Your father and I need to get the others and please behave.
Normani your in charge and please take care of our daughter."
Normani gave them a shy nod then they where out.

I look at Jaime then she stare back at me."Jaime huh. I think you will be part of our gang." Normani said then pull Jaime in one of her bear hugs.

This will be fun.

•Camila•
Lauren and I met Jaime after bumping into her in the gym. She has a good muscular build ready for a fight. She look like a tough person like Lauren but maybe someone can show out her softy side maybe Ally wi-. My head started hurting then I feel Lauren's arms holding me. She has a worried expression on her face. I suddenly recall the dream about ally and her mate. My head stopped hurting but I stare at Lauren in shock.

"I think I know who Ally's mate is"

"Who?" Ally said going down the stairs with her bed head which looks cute on her.

Then her eyes grow wide when she sees who is working out in the gym with us. Jaime stop lifting weights when she heard Ally's voice. Her eyes are as wide and her jaw drop. She quickly stood up hitting her head.

"Ow." Ally immediately run to her aid. "Are you ok?" putting ice on the part of Jaime's head. Jaime nodded then stare at Ally. Ally blushed whem she notice her staring as well.

"Uhh sorry to stare but I'm Jaime" she gave Ally a cute smile.

"I'm Ally " Ally engulfed Jaime in a hug. Lauren and I watch them talk to each other.

"There thats her mate." I smiled proudly.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
a/n: Hey guys here is your update. I should have posted this last week but I was so engrossed in reading green. Go lena! Anyway and I am busy doing homework. I am trying to be responsible  for once so yeah. I love you banana buddies.

-Prue :)