Chapter 13: A Big Misunderstanding

*Lauren*
It has been 3 months since I found Camila in a state of amnesia. 4 months since I last I felt her soft warm lips. I just miss her so much. I know I messed up in not believing her before gosh why am I such an idiot. In the bright side Camila remembered lots of things well except the part where I am her mate and.... I marked her. Speaking of mark Camila and I can feel the burn of the mark being tattoed on our skin again. Well Camila thought she really has a tattoo so she didnt mind but she notice it was forming a J while mine is a C. She thought that it is a 'bestfriend thing'.

"Hey Dinah what else can I do to help Camz remember." I sat on our couch while watching her babysit seth.

" Give her a break Lauren you know she has been trying for 3 months. She needs a time with her bestfriend not her nurse. Take her on a 'friendly date'." I quickly thanked her then head to Camz house.

Yup we are on speaking terms after I let Dinah gave me a poly beat down... not kidding. Even if I am a wolf it hurts like hell. I was on my way towards Camz house when I accidentally bump into a certain brunette.

"I am so sorry I really need to watch where I am going." I slowly help the brunette up to be surprise to see Camila.

"Oh its ok Camz I was about to come over your house so that we can have bestfriend bonding time." Her eyes light up then she quickly hug me.

•Camila•
Atlast bonding time. Dont get me wrong I like to get my memories back but my head cant take the stress of remembering so much things. So a break would do. 3 months with Lauren helping me with my memories. I remembered almost everything but there is something missing. Like a big chunk. I know I am a wolf well 1/4 but right we should have partners. I -

"Camz we are here." I look around to see a beautiful beautiful waterfall.

"This is just wow." I look around to see a small picnic basket and a mat place underneath it....why does it look familiar. It looks like  omg I remember. I felt the searing pain in my neck... the mark.

"Owww Laur " I dont know what happened but I remember I heard screaming... My scream. Then everything black out.

*Lauren*
I saw Camila looking around then her face show recognition. In an instant her mark glow bright green and I felt my mark glow a light brown as well and the pain hits me hard. I fell to my knees and hold my neck. Camila was screaming by know and I catch her before she fell down. I screamed for help before the pain become worse then i fainted as well.

~Normani~
(Finally a different pov)
Dinah mindlinked me that she is bored and all that since Camren is together. So here I am cuddling with my princess.

"Mani?"

"Yeah what can I do for my princess?"She look me deep in the eyes.

"Mani I-i love you" My eyes widened not by the revelation but it is her first time to say it. You see a month ago I said those 3 words and she told me she wasnt ready so I waited. Hearing her say that brings tears to my eyes.

" I love you too Dinah" She gave me a cute smile then she slowly leans in. We didnt make out its just an innocent kiss with no tongue.

"HELP!" I quickly stood up then look for the noise.

I pulled Dinah to her feet then we ran as fast as we could towards the noise. I saw Camila on top of Lauren with light glowing on their necks. I quickly carried Lauren while Dinah carried Camila. We immediately brought them to the pack doctor to see if there are any complication or injury. The doctor said that the mate bond is stronger and the mark just cause the pain. We are just waiting for them to wake up. While waiting I called Ally about the incident and in a minute she was standing infront of us.

"What happened to camren?" Ally quickly said.

"They have their marks back. So I think Mila remembered everything. So the mark just tattooed on their skin in a more painful manner." I reassured the troubled latina.Ally sighed then sit beside us.

#Dinah#
We are currently hanging out in the pack house since we all feel lazy to go somewhere and I am sure Laur and Mila are enjoying their small reunion.

'Well who wouldnt enjoy it if you havent got laid for 4 months. '

'Would you mind Lauren stop invading my thoughts and just make out with your girlfriend'

Anyway  Camren is finally awake and... I can tell they miss each other by the way they are liplocking or making out infront of us.

"Um guys we are here for a reunion not to watch porn." Ally smacked my head.

"What I'm serious they have been making out for 30 minutes." Lauren slowly unlatched their lips which made Camila pout.

"Finally so first congratulations you remembered everything mila and while you guys are asleep Ally got a call from Simon Cowell and he wanted us to be signed to Syco records."

No ones pov
The girls let out an excited squeal then they continue chatter among themselves about when they will meet him and all that stuff. They didnt notice the eyes of their parents peeping out of the meeting room and watching them celebrate.

"Are they the ones who are in the prophecy?"

" They all meet in a chance of fate.
One shall lose and reunite with their mate
The war is coming from the Darkest cave
Their voices combine can save our fate."

"Yes they are the ones in the prophecy."

They all look at the girls again waiting for their destined fate.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
a/n : Here guys another update. I really enjoyed writting this chapter so I wanted to share it with you as soon as possible. Any ways I live through the exams and Intrams is near so my team captain work as of to death. See you guys soon banana buddies.
Love you

-Prue