17

Elaina

I woke up sore with my body aching from last night's festivities. He put too much on my body for one night but it's alright. I pulled my body up and put my head and back against the headboard. Victor walked in with his phone in his hand.

"Hey baby." He said, sitting beside me and kissing my forehead.

"I'm hurting." I whined.

"I told you about your mouth, didn't I ?"

"You didn't have to be so rough." I whined again.

" Well do you want me to run you a bath and get you food ?" He offered, standing up.

"Yes. Please. I will even offer you head for it."

His whole body perked up.

"Really ?"

"Bitch no. Now get my shit hoe."

He sighed , shaking his head and walking into the bathroom. Soon, I got up and sat and in the bath and ate the food, that was served to me.

Odell

"Baby, can I have a thousand ?"

I looked up to see Hannah looking at me with her phone in her hand.

"What the FUCK you need a thousand for ?"

"Well since we are having dinner with our parents tonight. I need to get my nails , hair and eyebrows done. And I need to get a new dress."

"But a thousand, really ?"

"Well Robbie wants me to come in, today. An-"

"Fuck Ronald." I said, catching an attitude.

"His name is Robbie."

"Here take the money." I said,giving her the cash. She smiled at me.

"Thank you baby. " She tried kissing me on the lips but I dodged out the way.

"Mhmm. Now get out." I said, pointing out the door. She rolled her eyes and turned around.

"You act like you hardly cared about us then and you are still acting like it now." She said, as her voice croaked. My guilty consciousness got the best me. I got up and wrapped my arms around her.

"Baby, I'm sorry."

She turned around in my arms and rubbed her face into my shirt. After she done crying, I pulled her away from my chest.

"I will always care about you and her."

I sighed, taking out my wallet. I took out another half a thousand and put it in her hand.

"Get yourself something nice."

She smiled at me and kissed my cheek, walking out.

Two years ago, we broke up and she found out she was pregnant. I was disappointed that I became a father before I accomplished any of my life goals but I maned up and took care of my responsibility. She told me she had a stillbirth. We lost our daughter Jamilla that day. Hannah was an emotional wreck after that and she never was the same. We lost interest in each other in our relationship and when we met again, we just started fucking. No strings attached. But after sex one day, she brought Jamilla and bad memories popped back up.

I felt bad and I will admit, I am sucker for women crying. She told me she loved me still to this day.She told me that she missed me. She wanted to work on us again. I decided to give her a chance once again and Hannah said she didn't want anyone to interfere. Basically saying she wanted no distractions and that was what she saw Nova and the girls like.

When Nova shouted at me like that, it actually touched me. I knew I broke her heart and it would take me years to make her forgive me. Lani's face when I saw her made me realize that this wasn't okay.

It wasn't okay for me to kick them out.

It wasn't okay to pick Hannah over them.

It wasn't right at all.

I sighed and got ready for this dinner our parents were having.

After a couple hours, I drove with Hannah into some boogie ass restaurant. I could see my parents and her parents sitting down at the table staring each other down.

Hannah and I walked inside and sat down. The silence on the table was ridiculous. Hannah's parents cant stand me and my parents can't them period.

"So how are you Odell ?" Hannah's father, Frank asked me.

"Good, life is good right now."

"Not good enough for my daughter." Her mother, Carol said. Hannah didn't even pay attention. I'm supposed to be your man and you can't even stick up for me ? Nova would nev-

I won't do it. My momma stood up.

"I'm not gonna sit here anymore. You need to act like you have respect for people. My son did nothing wrong to your daughter. She did it to herself. Her hoe ass. Come at his life one more time, I come at yours and I will ruin everything it. Got it ?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote & Comment