12

Rueben

Nova ran out the car, embarrassing the rest of us. Lani just shook her head and Ley face palmed herself.

"C'mon kids. Let's go see your embarrassing mother."

I got out , shutting my door. I opened the door for the girls and let them get out. Ley shut the door and grabbed onto my hand. We all walked to the front to have Nova asking one of the workers many questions.

"So do ya'll get eaten by the animals like Sea World ?"

"Nova ! Sorry for her, two kids and two adults." I said, ordering the tickets and pushing her out the way. The lady thanked me and gave the total. I gave her like an extra hundred dollars because Nova rude af.

"What food do you guys want ?" I asked, standing in the line with them behind.

"Popcorn." They all chimed with huge smiles. I payed for the popcorn and we walked in. We first watched the show and Nova was mad that the water touched her hair.

Black chicks.

We walked out of the show doors and continued to walk around. After awhile, Nova and I sat down and the girls were about a couple feet away from us, looking at the fish through the glass.

" I have surprise for you." I said, smirking.

"What is it ?!?!" She shouted, making everyone look at her.

"Sssh." I whispered, pulling out the tickets from my back pocket. I showed her the tickets. She started screaming and she jumped on me, making me fall back. She was onto of me still and we were laughing.

She stared at me and I stared back at her. I couldn't fight off the temptation and kissed her. She surprisingly kissed me back.

Nova

And he's kissing me. Once, twice, until I've had a taste and realize I'll never have enough. He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before.

I finally pulled away to hear cheering. They probably think he purposed. None of my business. I climbed off his lap and stood up, dusting my blue jeans off. I put my hand out and he grabbed it. I tried to pull him but he was too heavy. He started laughing at my struggle. I let his hand go and let him fall back to the ground.

Asshole.

I walked over to the girls who were covering their face. I started laughing.

"Why you covering your faces ?"

"You and Rue were kissing. Are you guys done now ?"

"Yeah we are." Rueben came up behind me and put his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me.

"Can we go now ?" Lani said, uncovering her face.

"Yea come on. Let's go." I said, grabbing Ley's hand. We all walked out with paparazzi shouting at us. i made sure the girls got in safely before I did. Once they were good, I made Rueben drive off.

We went to the stadium and a lot of cars I recognized were in all the parking spots..

"Who's here ?" I asked, unlocking my door. Rueben simply shrugged and got out the same time I did. The girls got out and ran to the door. Rueben was waiting for me a couple steps ahead. He started groaning.

"Problem sir ?"

He just smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him. I felt myself being lifted up. I started screaming as Rueben ran with me in his arms. I tightened my arms around his neck and continued screaming.