8

Nova

I woke up with an extreme headache. I felt like someone was slamming a sledgehammer into my forehead. The door opened , the girls and Odell had breakfast in their hands.

"Good Morning, Mommy !" The girls shouted, jumping on the bed. I gave both of them a kiss on their foreheads.

"Morning." I said. Odell smirked and put the plate infront of me. A pancake with strawberry eyes, blueberry nostrils for the nose and a whipped cream smile. A small glass of orange juice was placed beside it with a bowl of fruit.

"Thank you guys. It's beautiful." I said, eating a piece of cantaloupe out of the bowl.

"You're welcome, mommy." They said, giving their attention back to Doc McStuffins on the flat screen. It was an awkward moment of silence except for the girls talking and my eating. I finished my plate and looked back at Odell, who was once again,staring at me

"Why do you have the need to stare ?"

"I can't help but look at beautiful things."

I put my head down as my cheeks began to become red. His fingers gripped my chin and pulled my face up.

"No reason to be shy." He smiled. He handed me aspirin and some more orange juice. I thanked him and swallowed the pills down as fast as I could. I could never stand swallowing pills.

"So what are we doing today ?" I asked, as he got up.

"Whatever you wanna do, babeh." He said, walking out and leaving my panties wet. He does it on purpose I swear. The accent just gets to me. His sexy ass.

I laid in the bed and cuddled up in the pillows and blankets. I was so comfortable and was dozing off.

Then something jumped on me. I immediately knew it was Odell. Just by his fat ass.

"Odell...moveeeee." I whined, as he laughed, moving off of me.

"Wake up !" He shouted in my ear. I jumped and he started laughing.

"You should've saw your face."

"Fuck you, Odell."

I felt his body get closer to mine and I felt his breath on my shoulder.

"Only if you want me to."

I began to blush and pulled the white satin covers over my head. He pulled it back down, messing with me.

"Mess with them. Not me." I whined, rolling over and laying my head on his chest.

"But I like you more." He said, getting the girls attention.

"We aint friends no mo' !" Leydiana said, giving him the evil eye and turning back around to watch Doc McStuffins.

"Mommy, he spit in the food !" Jaylani said, snitching on Odell and turned back around to watch the tv.

I looked up at him and he avoided my stare.

"You really spit in the food ?" I said, getting angry.

"No,I was joking with them early about it. It's okay babeh, nothing to worry about. Now go to sleep." He said, kissing my forehead. I rolled my eyes but eventually fell asleep on his chest.

Couple hours later.................( Should I stop with the hours later thing ? Comment below.)

I woke up in the bed by myself. I heard chatter downstairs. Most of my headache was gone and I could stand up with no leaning about to fall. I got out the bed and went into the bathroom, about to take a shower. I turned the shower on and took of my clothes, waiting for the water to get warm.