Chapter Eight: A Vision

My head was throbbing, and the bright light I was met with when I woke up didn't help. I was in a soft bed, facing a window that overlooked Manhattan. I must be back in Stark Tower. That means that Ultron didn't want me, just to knock me out so he could finish whatever he was planning. I got up, wincing as I realized how much my body was aching. I got up, changing out of my suit and into jeans and a tshirt. My bow,arrows,knives, and a handgun was sitting on my dresser. I took the elevator down to Stark's lab, where I was sure I would find someone. I didn't just find someone, I found everyone. Thor, Steve, Bruce, Tony, Clint, and...the twins? And also, a strange figure. It looked like Ultron's vision for himself, but this one wasn't trying to kill anyone. Clint saw me and quickly walked over to me. He explained that Steve found me and brought me back here, that Ultron knocked me out. He also explained that the twins found out that Ultron was out to destroy the human race, and decided to join us. He said that Tony and Bruce tried to put JARVIS into Ultron's vison, and it worked, with a little lightning action from Thor. JARVIS was no longer JARVIS, he was Vision.

"And right now, you have three minutes to get into uniform and onto the quinjet if you want to join us in Sokovia, where Ultron is planning something big." Steve said, walking past us with his shield in hand.

"Okay, but where's Nat?" I asked Clint, and he sighed. 

"Ultron took her. We know she's still alive, and she sent me a signal in morse code. That's how we found out Ultron is in Sokovia. We have a plan, we'll get her out safe. Now, suit up. You won't want to miss this fight." he said, walking away towards the armory. Pietro, the boy twin, looked at me curiously. I raised an eyebrow.

"I still don't trust you. You're gonna have to prove that you guys aren't just undercover or something." I said.

"We convinced Ultron not to kill you. Just to knock you out so you would leave him alone. You should be thanking us." Wanda, the other twin, said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I'm ever so greatful. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready to go save the world." I said sarcastically, heading back up to my room and grabbing my spare suit. The one I wore in Seoul was torn and the built in bulletproof armor was compromised. I grabbed my bow and knives and headed to the quinjet, stopping to get some spare arrows on the way. I met everyone in the quinjet and we took off, headed for Sokovia.