Chapter Six: Ultron's Destruction

The next few days were a blur of everyone yelling at Tony, running around and making plans, and trying to figure out what to do without JARVIS. Clint was tracking Ultron, and found that he had teamed up with the twins, one of which was the speedster who had almost gotten me killed last week. The other had powers of mind manipulation and telekinesis. Clint finally got a hit, at a metal factory in Seoul. Word is, they had the only remaining supply of vibranium, an indestructible metal, of which the last of was thought to have been used to create Captain America's invincible shield. We planned an attack on the factory, and set off in a jet. We landed just a little ways away from the factory, and left Bruce in the jet. 

"We'll call you if its a code green," Nat said as we headed out. 

My suit had been repaired, and was now equipped with semi bulletproof armor around my chest(bulletproof was too heavy, although Tony wasn't happy when I refused it). A bullet could penetrate the armor, but wouldn't do as much damage. I could still be somewhat useful in a battle if I was shot, especially with my increased metabolism. We walked in, to Ultron saying something about how he wasn't like Tony. 

"Aw, Jr." Tony smirked. "You'll break your old mans heart." Suddenly, all hell broke loose. Bots flew out from all directions, and Ultron slammed into Tony, who easily matched him in his powerful suit. I began fighting off bots, freezing some, blowing up others, shooting some, stabbing some, hitting some with arrows, I didn't like to use the same tactic twice. Natasha noticed this and smirked as she roundhouse kicked a bot over a ledge.

"You know, if one way works, why not keep doing that?" she said.

"I get bored," I smiled, heading off into a quieter part of the factory. I smashed a few bots on my way, stopping when I felt a rush of wind blast by me. Quicksilver. I started to dash after him, but his twin, Wanda, also known between some SHIELD agents as the Scarlet Witch, appeared in front of me. Her eyes were glowing red, and she raised her hands, weird red wisps appearing. I went to punch her, but suddenly, I wasn't in the factory anymore.

"Hello Jordyn. Lay down on the table for me, would you?"

I felt myself involuntarily moving over to the metal table where Jason had told me to go. I laid down on it, and he secured metal cuffs over my wrists.

"Perfect. Now this will sting quite a bit."

He turned my head with two fingers, and plunged a needle into my neck. I screamed, as the serum designed to give me superhuman abilities began to take over my body.

"Relax. It will only be harder if you resist."

Pain was searing through my body, I felt like I was being burned alive.

"Jordyn? Jordyn!? Wake up! Wake up!"

I was thrown out of the twisted nightmare and I woke up with Clint's face over me.

"What the hell did she do to you? You were screaming!" he said, carefully helping me off the floor. I shook my head, wiping my eyes. 

"Follow me. Stay close. We need to get back to the jet. Cap and Thor both had the same thing happen to them. Stark is trying to subdue Bruce. He Hulked out." he said, pulling Nat closer to him. She had her arm wrapped around his neck, and her eyes were glazed over. I had never seen her look so...helpless. I followed Clint back to the jet, stumbling. I couldn't seem to get my head into the right place. I stumbled into the jet and leaned against the side, slowly sliding down. Cap and Thor were sitting in the jet already. Thor was sitting there, his knuckles white around the handle of his hammer, while Steve was staring off into space. Nat was now softly talking to Clint, and I could see Tony flying back, a remarkably less green Bruce in his arms. 

Once Tony was out of his suit and flying the jet, Agent Hill called in from headquarters.

"You guys might want to steer clear from here for a while. I'm entering the coordinates for you for a safehouse right now. Clint knows where it is though. How are you all doing?" she asked. Tony looked around, sighing.

"We took a hit."