Chapter 29

Myles pov
I woke up with Melissa in my arms, if felt so good to have her back in my arms. Even when she would be mad at me, it would kill me. I felt her move, "Goodmorning Princess" I said to her "Goodmorning" she said with her eyes closed. "Want to go get breakfast?" "Sure" I got up and showered and everything. So did Melissa. She looked looks gorgeous even though she was just wearing sweats and a t-shirt. "what?" she said. "Nothing you look amazing" "shut up" We walked down the street to a small diner.

Melissa pov
I got my period this morning, ugh I had a massive headache ever since we left but I don't want to tell Myles, so
I'll just leave it alone. I always hated when my head hurts because
it feel like I'm going to faint, and I don't want him to worry. I sat down and ordered a water. "Babe? you okay?" I heard Myles ask "Yeah I'm fine, just hungry" "are you sure?" "yeah babe" I wasn't that hungry so I just ordered 2 pancakes. "Okay now I know something's wrong. What's wrong" he said referring to my plate. I look down and I saw I only ate half of one. "Nothing just a light headache" "want me to go get you aspirin?" "No it's fine" "Are you sure" "yeah" We continued eating and Myles paid. When we were walking to the car, I guess I was walking funny because Myles kept asking if I was alright. I got in the passenger seat and waited for Myles to get in since he helped me get in. When Myles got in he held my hand. "I want you to know that if there is anything wrong you can tell me okay?" I felt bad so I decided to tell him the truth. "It's just uh, I got my period this morning" He started laughing. "What's so funny?" "It's just that I don't get why your so embarrassed to tell me that, If we're dating you have to tell me these things, if you want I will go to the store and buy you pads myself!" I started laughing. "How did I get so lucky?". I said to him he started smiling. I kissed him and we went back to the hotel.

•• Authors note ••
Sorry guys! My phone broke and I just got it fixed today! Sorry for the shorts chapter too. :/