Chapter 25

Melissa pov
Today the have a show. I was getting ready, I put on a tribal print crop top, shorts and some white sandals. I was putting on my make up when Cam came in "Hey Melissa, we have a surprise for you" "Uh okay.." we walked out to the living room. I see a girl sitting on the couch. "Alicia!!!!!!" she turned around "Melissa!! I fucking missed you!!" at this moment we were hugging. "So you like my surprise?" said Kalin. "You brought her here?" I said surprised. "Yeah, your welcome by the way" "Thankyou" I said while hugging him. "You have to tell me the real reason why you brought her here" I told him whispering in his ear. He nodded. "Well cmon! Let's go get you ready for the concert!" I said to Alicia. I got here all dolled up. She came out with some red short suit with flowers and some white high top converse. She looked hot. "Alright let's wait for the boys." "wait I have something to tell you.." "what is it?" I was scared. "Um.. I think I kinda like Kalin.." "OMG! yes!! you guys are cute together" "Shh!! he don't like me so.." Just then Myles walked in. "You guys ready?" "yeah we are" I looked back at her giving the "we'll talk about this later" look. We got in the car, I sat next to Myles and Alicia rode with Kalin. "Babe, you look amazing today" "Thankyou babe" I kissed him. "Ewwww get a room" yelled Alicia. I laughed and I put my head on Myles shoulder. I drifted off to sleep.

Myles pov
We got to the venue and I woke up Melissa. I woke her up with a bunch of kisses. "Babe wake up" "I was already up, I just wanted more kisses" I looked at her and pretended to go in for another kiss but then I liked her cheek. "Really Myles" she stared at me "Love you" "Love you too"

*after concert*
Kalin pov

I really needed to talk to Melissa. I walked backstage and got her and pulled her to the corner. "Am I here so that you can tell me why you brought her or?" "Yes, okay look at Great America.. I think I started catching feelings for her" "OMG, yes! it's perfect." "what's perfect" "wait here" She left and when she came back she had Alicia with her. "Tell her" "Uh, no Melissa.." "Really Kalin, cmon tell her" "Fine.. Uh Alicia, I like you" I was staring down at my feet. "Kalin.. I like you too" "Really?" I said looking at her. "Yes" I couldn't resist anymore. I got her faced and kissed her. "Okay well I'm going to leave cause this got awkward fast." Melissa said then left.