Chapter 13

Melissa pov

I woke up in Myles arms. I was so comfortable. But I had to get up. I had to pee so bad. I tried to get up, but I was stuck on Myles's grip. "Stay" said Myles. "I have to pee" I said giggling. "Ugh fine" he let go of me. I went pee and he wasn't in the bed so I assumed he went to the kitchen. I went in there and I saw everybody up. "Good morning mufasa." They call me that because I have really curly hair and when I sleep with my hair down, I wake up looking like Mufasa. "Rude" I say. "Hey can you guys drop us off at the airport we have to go back." said Michelle,Daisy, and Adaly. "Yea sure" said Kalin. *At the airport* "Call me when you guys land" I said to them. "Alright" they said then left. We went back to the hotel. "So what should we do?" I asked. "Shopping!" Kalin and Myles said. "Fine, lemme change" I said. I changed into some shorts and a stripped shirt. With my vans. I walked out. "Aye that's my girl" Myles said pointing at my shoes. We all laughed then left.

Kalin pov

I don't know about this, I think I have feelings for Alicia, I mean who wouldn't, she's absolutely gorgeous. I have to talk to Melissa.

Myles pov.

We went into the vans store first. I saw Melissa looking at some high sk8 vans. "You want them?" I asked her. "No Myles, I'm just looking." she smiled. God I love that smile. She left to another store with Alicia. I decided to get them for her. I asked for her size, and bought them and walked out. I saw them at Forever 21. I sneaked behind her and covered her eyes with my hands. "Hmm, is it Taylor Swift?" I started laughing. "Ohh, it's Myles!" she said tickling me. "No fair you cheated." I said. She saw the bag. "You bought another pair of Vans?" "Actually, there for you." "Myles you didn't" "Oh but I did." She hugged me. "You guys are so cute together" said this random lady. Before Melissa answered I said thank you. I knew she was going to say we're just bestfriends, I didn't want her to say that.