Chapter 10

Myles pov

I was with Kalin he wanted to hang out with Amber. I honestly didn't want to do anything with them so I just went to go sit down. I saw Lycia walking up to me. Fuck. "Hey Myles!" she said. "Hi." I guess I had a bit of an attitude when I said that because she kept asking what's wrong. "Nothing's wrong damn!" I practically yelled. I walked away not even caring about anything.

Kalins pov

I heard yelling from where Lycia and Myles were. Lycia was sitting down with her head down. "Hey what happened.." asked Amber. "I thought he liked me.." she said quietly. "Uh, I'm sorry but Myles doesn't like you.. he likes someone else. Sorry." She left without saying a word. I didn't care, I needed to find Myles. I walked around for about 15 minutes trying to find him. I finally found him eating funnel cake. of course.

Myles pov

I was so pissed. I just wanted to leave. I looked up and I saw Kalin coming. "Bro where have you been, I've been looking for you!" "I've been here." "What's your problem!" "Nothing! I just didn't want o be here with them. I wanted to spend it with Melissa." "Then let's go find them!" he said.

Melissa pov

Alicia got a call from Kalin. I groaned and walked away. I see everyone talking about something. They all came to me and told me that there coming over here with us. I really wasn't in the mood for this. "I don't care" was all that came out of my mouth. We waited for them. They came and Myles walked straight to me. "Hey.." I just ignored him and walked to the Vortex.