Chapter 16

Myles pov

"Uh so look, I know we have feelings f r each other, so I was wondering..Will you do me the honor and allow me to be your boyfriend?" I said. She looked really happy. "Of course" she said. She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back.

Melissa pov

Myles Parrish. The boy that makes my day brighten up. The boy that's smile knocks me off my feet. The boy that I love. We stopped kissing. We just walked along the beach. There was long silence, but comfortable. He broke the silence. "I'm really glad you said yes." he said. "Well I'm glad you asked me." He smiled and checked the time. "We should be heading back." "yea lets go" We got in the car and went home. "Want to come inside?" I ask. "Sure babe" We walked inside. There was no one home. Most of the time there isn't anybody here. We went up to my room. "Want to watch a movie" "Sure" We watched Happy Gilmore. Through the movie, Myles kept kissing my neck. "Myles stop" he smirked. "Myles" he stopped and looked me in the eyes. "I adore you Melissa" he said then kissed me. We fell asleep. Then my phone rang. I answered it without waking Myles up. It was my mom. "Melissa, your father and I went to Florida for 3/4 months. We love you and trust you be safe" Great I thought. I walk over to the bed and I see Myles still sleeping. I kiss his cheek. He wakes up. "Hey babe" "Hey, how would you like to spend the whole summer with me?" his face lightens up. "Of course" I kiss him and walk downstairs. He followed and attacked me with a bunch of kissed. Then he pinned me on the wall. "This summer is going to be fun." he smirked.