Chapter 1

"This is going to be so exciting!" said Melissa. "Can't wait to spend it with you!" Myles said back. See before the tour, the boys wanted to do something. They decided to go to Great America. They started to plan everything. Finally, the decided they would leave in 2 weeks. "Can you drop me off at my house so I can tell my mom and everything?" Melissa asked. "Sure thing" Myles said while grabbing his keys. They got in the car and started backing out the driveway. The ride back was silent but comfortable. They reached Melissa's house. "Thanks, I'll text you later" she said. "Bye" said Myles while giving her a kiss on the cheek. Melissa have him and awkward smile then got out.

Melissa's pov
That was weird.. Myles just gave me a kiss on the cheek. He only does that when he's hiding something so I won't expect anything. Thought Melissa as she went up to her room. She changed and went to bed. Before she fell asleep she got a text from Myles.
My- Goodnight, can't wait for Great America with you!
M- Me either!
With that she fell asleep.

*beeeeeepppppp* She groaned and turned off her alarm. Not Monday again. She thought to herself. She started to get ready. Well at least she gets to see Myles today. She thought with a smile on her face.