EPILOGUE

EDWARD CULLEN

She left me. She left me.

She. Left. Me.

Me.Lily.Me.

Why would she do this?
What have I done?

Where did she go? My Bella. My Bella.
Gone. Long gone. She's gone. I don't have her.
I'm all alone.

"What the Fvck man!" Some teddy bear shouted at me.
I just looked at him. Smiling.
I hold a bottle of whiskey and a cigarette.

"Shhhsh" I said putting my index finger in my lips.

"My Bella is sleeping" He just look at like I've grown to heads. "Edward" he said then a blonde Lady with a man voice talked beside him.
"What the Hell Edward!" I smiled sheepishly. Holding my bottle up.

"She left me.She left me. She left me" I sang.. While the big teddy bear and the barbie doll with a man's voice bath me.

"Man you look horrible" the Fluffy teddy bear said. "Yeah. I'm also thinking that we need to bring him into a mental hospital. He doesn't stop murmuring Bella" the Man Barbie said to another doll. She's Barbie and she's with a tiny Fairy.

"Emmett?" I called when I saw him walking passed my door. Our door. Was Our door.

"Not Teddy Bear anymore?" I looked at him puzzled. What is he saying? Teddy?

"You've been calling me 'Teddy Bear' yesterday. Then you called Jasper 'Man Barbie'. You called Rosalie 'the real Barbie' then there's Alice who you called 'tiny winy Fairy' I should warn you she's angry with that. And last but not the least.
Esme was here and you called her 'mommy'" he laughed at me making Jasper walk toward us.

"Our little princess is awake!" He said laughing with Emmett.

My face falls. This is embarrassing. Why did I do?
Why did I drink lots of whiskey? There so many bottles beside the coffee table. And my head is throbbing. Headache.

I put my hands on my ears. Their laughs are so loud I think Im gonna be deaf soon.

"I'll take a shower" I murmur. I need a shower. I really really stink. What would Bella think?
And where's Bella?

I've finished getting a bath and I've already change my clothes but Emmett and Jasper are still laughing out loud where I left them.before I get a cold bath.

"Where's Bella?" I asked confused. I had a nightmare that she left me.And lily stayed with me. Weird but it felt real. For a second both of them stop laughing and their face falls into a frown.

"She..Left you Edward" Emmett said with a straight face. Like Im gonna fall for that.
Both of them look at each other then to me.

I was laughing at them. Is this a joke? That was just a nightmare. Bella wouldn't leave. She love me. I love her more than myself.

"Edward?" Jasper called . they looked at me like I was crazy.

I rubbed my hand on my face. Shit!. All nightmares we're true?. Shit.shit.shit.
What did l do wrong?

"Where is she?" I asked. I choked the words when I asked them. Tears falling down.

They just shrugged.

"We don't know" Emmett answered. Innocently. But I know that they know. I need to find her.
I need to talk to Carlisle.

I stood up and run to our bedroom and picked up a jacket and my wallet.

"Wait..wait..wait..wait.." Emmett called when I was on my way to my Car..

"Where are you going?" Jasper asked stupidity rules his head..

"Find Bella.. Where else?"

Im gonna find her. I'll find her..
I'll fix this things..

I'll find her..

I LOVE HER,MY BELLA..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Dear Everyone,

This is it, the Epilogue and on Edward's point of view for a change.. Thank you to everyone who votes and comments nice words.. It was overwhelming and I'm happy..

I'll be posting the sequel of this book as I promise to everyone..

P.S Follow me
P.P.S don't forget to comment and vote!

Yours truly, Drue Arielle