Chapter 8: Baby

A few months I saw him smoking again in his office.."Edward!" I shouted eyeing the smoke in his mouth I was wearing knee length tight Black pants and a black sando.I was going for jogging on the neighborhood and stop for a few minutes in our mansion because its just a few blocks away. I stormed out his office and put my earphones on my ears so I would not hear him..and relaxed when I got farther I take of one earphone on my right ear so I could still listen to music while running..A fews blocks away from my family's mansion I saw a girl crying..I walked to her ..when she noticed me I saw her brown eyes,brown hair,pale skin,and tears on her pink cheeks.."Hi!"I cooed her

When she looked up she burst out crying

I picked her up and decided to take her at the mansion.When we got to the mansion My mom was the one who opened it..

"Hi honey!who's this?" She asked "I don't know,I was just having jogging and I saw her on the sidewalk crying I decided to bring her here." I answered her then I looked to the baby girl,she looked liked three..I sat her in a chair waiting for her food..I decided to introduce myself "Hi,I'm Bella..what's you're name?" I asked "mwy nwame..is lwily" she answered in sobs.. So her name was Lily "How old are you?" I asked "Twee" she answered holding her hands up with her three fingers motioning three. "Where's you mommy and daddy?" I asked poor little thing.."they're away.."she answered "do you know where you live?" I asked but she shook her head.no..A few minutes later after I fed her I called policed and told them I also talked to the nearest orphanage and they told me they dont know her at all..the police told me that I can keep lily till we find her parents.. I asked them what if she didn't claimed by her parents.."well since you're the one who saw her it's your choice,Mrs.Cullen..do you want to adopt her so we can arrange the papers immediately after three days without her parents claiming her she's all yours.."the police said then I hung up..

A few hours later The police called again..

"Good evening Mrs.Cullen,we had just heard from the other city about the childs parents" he said,I was listening while I played with Lily.I saw her smile with dimples on her cheeks "what about?" I asked "they died a few hours ago in a car crash" he said then asked me again "what do you wanted to do with the child?do you want to keep her or bring her to the orphanage?" I excused myself and asked Lily herself "Lily?" I call her as she looked up to me smiling "Do you want me to be your mommy?" I asked then she grinned widely I know mom was hearing all this because she's been with us all the time since she saw Lily "ywhey" she said then hugged me and kissed me in my cheeks "officer I'd like to adopt her.." I said he told me to go to the police station with Lily and also to the orphanage so I can sign papers..

"Lily lets get you home" I said then we walk to the kitchen where my mom was

"Mom,I'll adopt her" I said excitedly, my mom smiled as well "I need to take a shower and change clothes I need to go to police station and to the orphanage nearby to sign some papers..do you have any clothes for her?" I asked and she nodded she handed me some clothes perfectly fit to lily..we said goodbyes and Lily and I took a taxi to arrived to our home.."welcome home!"I said as I put her down I heard Edward upstairs walking down the stairs eyeing Lily "who's the little girl?" He asked smiling "my new daughter" I answered him.still pissed off "your daughter and what am I here for?" He asked "good point Mr.Cullen.. Lily?" I called she looked at me and Edward "ywes mwommy?" She asked "this is Edward you can call him.." I hesitated then Edward kneeled beside her "you can call me daddy" he said then picked her up,she laughed harder "since you're the father,go upstairs and change..we'll go to the police station and the orphanage.. I'll clean her first then I'll take a shower.." I said then lead lily to the bathroom and help her to the bathtub..

After I was done with Lily I help her brush her hair and put her dress on..When we got outside the bathroom Edward was grinning widely and then I noticed that he doesn't had his shower.

"Why didn't you take a shower?" I asked pissed."Uh I thought that If you will help Lily get a shower..maybe-"I cut him off

"Please don't tell me you want me to help you take a shower?!" I asked as I rolled my eyes while Lily giggles.. "Actually no..Since I break my promise to you..I want to make it up to you..by"he looked down to Lily.. this words make my heart melt "By what?" I asked "By helping you... take a shower?!" He said looking at me smiling.I rolled my eyes at him then kneeled beside Lily.I sighted "Do you want to watch cartoons?" I asked and she nodded "Ok.go watch cartoon until we finished okay?Don't open the door incase some knocked okay?" I asked her as she nodded When I was about to stand up Edward carry me bridal style.. The last thing I heard downstairs was Lily's laughed when The shower started..

When we get to our room.Edward headed to the bathroom to make the water running while I take some towels..

When Edward came back He had a big smile across his face "Im waiting Mrs.Cullen" he said seductive..I smiled at him as he started to kiss me "We only have 1 hour Edward..So we need to make it quick." I said between kisses as he pouted

.I kissed him back  as we enter the bathroom "I forgave you because I love you..But please stop smoking..I don't want to lose my husband.." I whispered in his ears as I kissed his neck.."I promise! "He said as I rolled my eyes again..

After a few minutes we finished shower but Edward haven't had enough so He give me his puppy eyes and wish again for tonight..

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Note:
I appreciate all your efforts on reading this book..please vote and then comment.

P.S share this with everyone...
Read my othet book.."Complications"

P.P.S everyone have a twitter?
Follow me @Arielle_Cullen_