"I'll have spaghetti with iced tea. Unsweetened," Glimmer says.

"I'll have a chicken sandwich with Dr. Pepper," Marvel says. God there's a lot of us. We eat dinner and we all get along. We walk out of dinner.

Cato says, "Why don't we head back to my house and hang out. I've got beer and we can watch a movie or whatever."

"I would love to, but I don't want to have a hangover on the plane. I wanna get some sleep too. I will see the rest of you tomorrow, right?" Glimmer says.

"Yeah, tots my goats," says Finnick.

"I wanna spend tonight with Glimmer, so I'll see you guys tomorrow," Marvel says.

"Bye," we all say. They walk to Marvel's car. "So can the rest of you?" Cato asks. We all nod. We get in our cars and drive to Cato's.

Gale POV:

Johanna and I pull up to Cato's house and walk in.

"We're here!" Johanna yells.

"In the basement!" Clove yells back. We go downstairs. Everyone is here.

"Let's play a game!" Finnick says excitedly.

"Let's play never have I ever, but with drinking instead of fingers," Cato says. "Every time you've done it, you drink. Last one to finish three cups loses."

"Wait, drinking. Like alcoholic beverages?" Annie asks concerned.

"Yes. If you're to scared to do that then you can go home," Cato says.

"I'm not scared. I was just asking," Annie says. Cato rolls his eyes. Clove goes over to the mini fridge and grabs four six packs.

"My god," I say.

"I know right?" Clove says. She pours each of us three cups. "I'll start. Never have I ever had sex." Everyone drinks. "I'm a loser."

"My turn!" Annie squeals. "Never have I ever gotten a hickey." Clove, Cato, Johanna, and I all drink.

"I'll go next," I say. "Never have I ever failed a class." Cato and Johanna drink. "What did you two fail?" I ask.

"Science," Johanna says.

"Ha! I got a better grade than you in Science!" Cato says. "I failed Math, History, English, and Home Ec. All different years. Go, Finnick."

"Never have I ever cheated on someone," he says. Cato, Johanna, and I all drink. "Who did you cheat on, Johanna?"

"This guy back in 10th grade," Johanna says.

Peeta POV:

"My turn!" Katniss says. "Never have I ever done drugs." Cato, Clove, Johanna, and I all drink.

"Really? You, Peeta?" Cato asks.

"Yeah, I did heroin a few times," I say. Katniss stares at me with her mouth open. I just shrug.

"I'll go," Johanna says. "Never have I ever kissed someone on a first date." Cato, Clove, Finnick, and Annie all drink. "Let's give Cato a break. You go."

"Fine. Never have I ever had or given a blowjob," Cato says. I look at Katniss and see her pick up her cup. I pick up mine and we both drink.

"What?!" Everyone says surprised.