Chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time flash to the day of Halloween~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johanna POV:

     I sit down at lunch with all my friends. "It's Halloween today and we don't have or costumes," I say.

     "We should all be candy!" Annie exclaims.

     "YAASSSSSS!" Finnick says dramatically. I roll my eyes.

     "Sure," Peeta says. "What kind of candy?"

     "Well, Katy Perry is like the queen of candy, so I can be her because I love her almost as much as I love Britney Spears," Glimmer says. We all agree on that.

      "I'm gonna be banana Laffy Taffy," Annie says. There's a pause. "BANANNIE!"

      "You can stop now," Clove says. Annie giggles. "Finnick can be an air head, Peeta can be 3 musketeers, Katniss can be Kit Kat because your name is Katniss," Annie says.

      "You high or something?" Cato asks plainly.

      "No! Cato can be a Hershey's kiss, Clove can be sour patch kids, Johanna can be Twix, Gale can be snickers and Marvel can be nerds," Annie says.

      "And where are we gonna magically get these costumes?" Gale asks.

      "We can get t-shirts and iron on paper so we can put the logos on it. We can all just wear jeans that go well with our shirts," Annie says.

      "That works," I say. "At least we all like our candies."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time flash to after school at Annie's house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gale POV:

     We are all making our costumes. Mine's on a blue shirt because I'm snickers. I'd rather be Twix, but that's Johanna. "So are we all going to my party, right?" Glimmer says.

     "Duh," Cato says. "Who was invited?"

     "Everyone," Glimmer says. "Including Delly, Madge, and Ian. So yeah."

     "That's fine," Clove says. "I don't care and neither does Cato." Cato nods. We all finish making our shirts. We all go over to Glimmer's house. People start to come over. Like everyone brings beer or whatever, so after a few hours everyone is drunk. Most of the girls look like complete sluts because they are just wearing lingerie with bunny ears. Mean girls moment.

     "Have you seen Peeta?" Katniss practically yells because the music is so loud.

     "No, sorry. I'll let you know if I do," I yell back.

     "Ok! Thanks!" she yells.

Peeta POV:

      Clove crashes her lips to mine. "Clove, this is really wrong. Cato's one of my best friends, and Katniss is one of yours," I say.

      "Shhh," she says. "They won't know." She kisses me again. She starts to mess with my belt and after she undoes that she moves onto my pants.

      "Clove, what are you doing?" I ask pulling away from her.

      "Trying to have sex," she says.

      "What about Cato?" I ask.

      "Forget him," she says.

      "You're a virgin. Are you ready for this?" I ask.

      "Duh," she says.

      "Are you sure you wanna do this with me and not Cato?" She nods. "I'm gonna have to cheat on Katniss for this." She nods. "Have you been drinking?" She nods again.

      "Me too." I kiss her. I take her shirt off and she gets mine off. (A/N I'm not gonna go into detail. You can just imagine what happens next)

Glimmer POV:

      I walk upstairs to grab my phone from my room. I run into Peeta and Clove on the stairs. "What were you to doing up here?" I ask.

     "Music's kinda quieter up here," Peeta says quickly.

     "Ok," I say. They go downstairs and I go into my room. I grab my phone and notice there is some stuff moved around in my room. My bed doesn't look as crisp as it does when I normally make it. My guess is that two people were getting down in my bed. Ew! What if it was Peeta and Clove! No way! They wouldn't do that to Katniss and Cato. Right? If she did she'll tell me. I hope.

Hey, guys! I'm really sorry this is so short. I'll probably update again today because this chapter is so short. So we see that Clove isn't little-miss-innocent anymore; well at least while she's drunk. So yeah, I'm starving, so lunch time. Peace out girl scout!

                                                                                                   ~~Nickie