"Liam she's your sister. She would never leave you. Niall is pretty much her first real boyfriend. She never felt loved when she was with Chase and you know that." He looked up.

"Yeah I know. That guy was a total jerk." He said and I continued speaking.

"Niall makes her feel special, if you want to spend more time with her then just ask her. I'm sure Niall will be fine with it." I told him.

"Yeah I guess your right. I'm just over reacting." He said giving me a smile. A real smile this time.

"I should probably go downstairs now. They might start assuming things. Especially Louis." He laughed and I walked downstairs, joining everyone else.

*

It was 3:00 and we were getting ready to go to the CD signing, I had on some jeans and a loose top. I walked downstairs to see everyone ready to go except me.

"Great. We're all here so let's go, we don't want to be late." Zayn said. We walked out the front door and all got into the van. We drove up the CD signing, making small talk. When we got to the signing, there were so many fans there. I haven't seen so many people at one time in one place before. There was even more people here than there was at the airport when we got mobbed. I started to get scared when we got out of the van. Harry grabbed my hand and I calmed down. This time we had a lot of security so the thing at the airport wouldn't happen again. I saw Samantha holding Niall's hand as well. We were almost at the front doors when I heard some fans screaming and I knew it was towards me and Samantha.

"Slut!"

"Bitch!"

"Fat!"

"Ugly!"

"Stay away from our boys!"

"They don't love you!"

"Attention whore!"

Their words really hurt me. I didn't think people could be so mean. I knew some of the hate was going to be pretty bad but I didn't know it was going to be this bad. A tear began to slowly fall down my face. Harry looked at me and had a hurt look on his face.

"Don't listen to them love. Your perfect." He said and kissed my cheek. I knew that as long as Harry loved me than nothing else mattered. We finally got into the building and the boys took their seats.

Samantha's POV

The boys had just taken their seats and started signing various things for their fans. Me and Sara were sitting on some chairs in the back. The things I heard from the fans today actually hurt me more than I thought it would. Did the boys actually love me? Was I an attention whore? Was I really fat? Their words kept replaying in my mind. I couldn't let people see me like this. I couldn't let them win. I put on my brave face and make it look like their words didn't hurt me. But in reality, they did.

*

The boys have been signing autographs for four hours now. They only had a couple fans left. I just wanted to go home and cuddle with Niall but I knew that after the signing was over, we had to go to their sound check before we had to go to their concert. I still really wanted to go to the concert but I wanted to relax before it. I couldn't let the boys know I was tired because they would make me stay home and I didn't want to.

"Ready to go?" Niall asked as they came up to me and Sara. They must be done.

"Yup." Sara said, popping the "P." We walked out to the van. There weren't as many fan's so we didn't get any more hate. We got into the van and I sat next to Niall. I laid my head on his shoulder and my eyes slowly began to get heavy. Before I knew it I was asleep.