Breaking Point

Updates will be slower now that's I've caught up with my document. As I said, little barrel of sunshine. The next one will be sadder, trust me :D! Masiyahan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She came to the next world meeting alone. She didn't talk to anyone, even China who tried all he could to get her to speak. South Korea was no help either, he tried all he could but nothing. Japan didn't know who to go to, America or the girl. Both of them sat in silence.

England was pretty confused that America was actually listening in on the conversation instead of causing a fuss like he usually did. In fact, he was flat out concerned for the blonde. Neither of the two talked whatsoever. They sat through the world meeting with blank faces and foggy eyes.

They didn't look at each other, avoided gazed that weren't there. Everyone was unnerved, as both were usually bubbly and loud. At the end of the meeting America was the first to leave and the girl was the last. She saw off each one of the nations. When they left she laid her head on the table and groaned softly.

Silent tears stained the wooden table. Suddenly a pair of arms lifted her out of her seat and set her on her feet. China stood a bit taller above her with a concerned look. "Aru, what happened? You weren't talking at all." He then noticed her red eyes a flushed face. "Were you crying, aru?" He asked, bending down to eye level.

The girl gritted her teeth and looked away, her eyes still foggy and no longer the bright, shining orbs from before. While she was looking away she was surprised that China picked her up and set her on his back. "You're so light, aru. What happened?" When he didn't get an answer China simply walked out of the room. The girl buried her face into the nation's shoulder. As they walked, China noticed how he could feel her ribs digging into his back.

China rushed her to a restaurant in the nearby Chinatown, as they were pretty much everywhere. He immediately sat the girl down at a booth and ordered a ton of food for the both of them. When the food arrived, the girl just looked down at her plate and proceeded to poke at the food with her fork.

"Come on, eat something, aru!" China ordered the girl. "You're as skinny as a twig and as light as a feather. It's unhealthy, aru." The girl sighed and brought some tongzi ji to her mouth. Once she did, she realized how hungry she was and ate most everything until she was full to the brim. She groaned, full of food while China laughed.

She still didn't talk though. She stayed silent the entire meal save chewing. "Aru, could you please tell me what happened? Why are so upset?" The male nation asked solemnly. The girl stiffened. Just at the thought, tears welled up in her eyes. She took a breath and gulped down any trace of remorse.

"I, Alpred, he, I-" The girl tried to say but ended up sobbing again. China's eyes narrowed. He had heard enough. He took the girl back to the hotel and went up to where a certain Russian's room. He knocked on the door and the tall Russia come to greet him.

"I need your help, aru." China said, looking up to violet eyes.

"I should bright the pipe, da?" He asked with a sickly sweet smile. China nodded. Russia came back a few seconds later with the sink pipe in hand. The both of them went up a floor to a certain American's room. China knocked on the door, trying to keep his cool. About five minutes later the door opened to a hungover America.

"What the hell do you two want?" He grumbled, disregarding the dark aura around Russia. "I just want to be left alone. So, see ya two weirdos later." He started closing the door but Russia grabbed it.

"We come in now, da?" He more of stated than asked. America glared at him still.

"Look, man, I'm not in the mood. Just leave me alone for once." He gulped down, trying not to seem weak in front of his attackers. "I've had just about enough with all of you calling me stupid and shit. I'm done. I just want to be left alone and not bother with this stupid fucking country stuff right now." He was almost yelling now. His hands balled up into fists and he slammed the door shut, locking it.

China had to stop Russia from trying to kick the door down. He told the taller nation to go off to his own room and that he'd see him later. The Russian grumbled but went back to his room anyways. China saw him go around the corner and went over to the Brit's room. He knocked on the door and got a grumpy England.

"What the bloody hell do you want?" He asked tiredly, obviously just woken up. China told him about America's condition and how he actually slammed the door on Russia of all people. England sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "The wanker. I'll deal with him. Go to your room and get some sleep." He instructed. China sighed and nodded, heading back down the hallway.

England went over to his younger brother's room and knocked on the door. "I said leave me alone you idiots!" America yelled in response. England rolled his eyes and knocked again. "Just leave!" The older country heard the small slur in the American's voice and knocked hard. "Fine!" The younger nation yelled. England heard his footsteps stomp loudly over and swing the door open harshly. When he saw England he just glared. "Oh, it's you. What the crap do you want?"

England stepped into the dark room. It stunk of alcohol and tears. Not the most happy thing to smell out of anything. England cringed at the scent and turned on the lights. Clothes and empty bottles were scattered everywhere. He gulped at the sight. Suddenly, stifled sobs came from behind him. He turned to see his brother wiping his eyes of tears he forbid from coming.

England walked up to his brother a place a hand on his shoulder. America flinched back at the touch. He gritted his teeth and clamped his eyes shut. "I- don't know wh-at I did wrong." He hiccuped sadly. England gave his brother a concerned look.

"What happened?" He asked simply. America's hiccups worsened and tears threatened to flow over the dam.

"Jessette- She, I- I didn't mean." The nation stuttered. He gave a long sigh and slide down the wall into a sitting position. England crouched down in front of him with a look of concern, urging him to continue. "I went through- her stuff and- found a journal. All it said was- 'Remember'.- Then she- came in and- started yelling at- me. She told me- she knew why you guys- call me names- and then called- me them. Then I- I-." America broke down at this point, the alcohol filled hiccups worsening and making it hard to understand the American.

"What? What did you do?" England urged on, sincerely curious at what had happened.

"I called her- I called her- pathetic and said- she was only good for- getting invaded." He started sobbing into his jeans. England sighed, he didn't really agree with either of their actions but had to help somehow. He lightly hit America on head, gaining his attention.

"Oh come on you git." He grumbled to the American. "Don't go and drown out your feelings with beer. I'm sure she wouldn't like that." He sighed again, holding his face in his hands. "Listen, just go talk to her you bloody wanker. It's really the only way to solve this." America sniffed and nodded his head slowly, looking down at his knees. "But wait until your sobered up. No wants a blubbering, sobbing, git."

America chuckles quietly, thinking of how England was when drunk. He nodded and closed his eyes. England groaned as he realized that his brother just fell asleep against a wall and not on the bed. He picked up the nation and placed him in the bed, not bothering to put the covers on top of him. He walked out of the room, turning off the lights and looking forwards to some sleep of his own.