United Nations

"Oh come on! Declare it already!" The girl told America exasperatedly. "I'be told you, I'm with you. Just talk with the rest op the main Allies about it already. I'm sure tey'll agree. The more the merrier right?"

America smiled at the girl's confidence in him. During the next meeting he told the rest of the Allies his plan. They said it was a great idea. One year later, with many countries in the newly formed United Nations, America looked upon the girl. She looked much older and stronger than before. So, in that year he went up to her.

"Hey, Philippines I want to talk to you." He said in a serious tone, throwing the girl off guard a bit. She looked up from her plate, which had a traditional dish on it and quite a ton of rice.

"Oo? What is it?" She replied, wiping her mouth of rice bits. America stared for a bit. Long ago when the war started she changed her floral skirt and rice paper blouse for a blue hat and camouflage military uniform. She was much different than before. She smiled at him, her brown eyes sparkling. America cleared his throat and looked straight at her.

"I, Alfred F. Jones, personification of America, hear by saw that you will gain you will independence in the next few years." He said with a hand over his heart. At first the girl didn't say anything, but after a bit she smiled big and ran over to America, giving him a great hug.

"Salamat sa iyo, America!" She squealed, holding America tight against her. One thing she didn't see was the faint blush upon his face while she hugged him. She went to the next United Nations meeting with a large smile on her face.

She talked with the other East Asian countries attending, but they didn't know her all that well and acted as if she wasn't really a country yet, but they knew her from earlier days and enjoyed her loud company that she seemed to learn from America.

Her and China seemed to get along well among the talk of foods. While the two talked, America kept glancing at her direction every few second, annoying his older brother, England, greatly.

"Hey! Pay attention, bloody wanker! I'm talking to you!" England yelled, hitting the American on the head. "I thought I raised you better than this!" He scolded, glaring daggers. America bit his lip and started looked to his brother, though discreetly listened in on China and the girl talking.

"Yeah, he's a bit weird. I don't understand Western culture at times." He heard the girl laugh. "Always calling himselp a hero and tat stuff. I really don't understand him..." Her voice trailed off a bit in a shy smile.

"是. He's odd but he's trying to be nice, aru. No worries." China laughed. America didn't know exactly what they were talking about, but the girl's next words made him as red as one of Antonio's tomatoes.

"Alam ko, he's so kind to me. I'll miss libing with him later." She said softly. America couldn't listen in anymore as a hand slapped his cheek. He snapped out of it and looked back to England. He gave him a confused look.

"You bloody wanker, if you want to talk to her then just go!" England snapped, getting up to talk to someone else. He felt two pairs of eyes on him. When he turned he saw both China and the girl staring at him. He turned beet red and got up to go wash off his face, away from the meeting.