Chapter 7: Past Becomes Present☽

Start from the beginning

"I'll be waiting for you outside," Milly whispered.

She just simply nodded and walked up to the professor's desk. She took in a deep breath, nervously shaking, "You wanted to speak to me?"

"Yes." He looked her up and down, sighing. He gave her a face more sorrowful than the one Catherine had given her before she left for good. "Accalia, listen. Things aren't going to be easy for you. A royal ruler has meraciously returned from two years of hiding. What happened today, was horrifying. But I just wanted you to know that things like that will happen, and I am here for you through it all." He smiled.

What he said made her feel a thousand times better. When people think of being Queen they think of being a rich, famous, woman who has power over her land in a pretty gown. But, they always never seemed to think of all of the hardships and responsibilities a Queen or King has. She never looked at it that way until now. Someone wanted her dead. She's got a lot expected from her to remember, learn, do.....she's never felt comfortable yet. She has a really anxious nature. And his words lifted her spirits.

"Yes, thank you very much sir—Professor Gallo." She said maturely and polite.

"Grigori has decided he wants to meet with you one on one. He wants to see you in the same room the last meeting was held. I guess the REC party was a little much." He chuckled.

She awkwardly laughed and just smiled persisting against all her might to just bust out the door. She's not the best with adults. And who was.....Grigori? She let her mind's thoughts wander all over the place, when she was interrupted to hear Professor Gallo speak. "I think it's time I let you go. Your friend over there seems very eager to catch up with you." He motioned her attention to Milly who was impatiently peeking and giggling outside the glass window of the door. Accalia rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Yup, that's something she would do." she chuckled. She looked at him with pleasing eyes, "thank you."

"No problem. She's an excellent student by the way. Has such a passion for learning," he smiled once again.

Accalia just awkwardly smiled as she headed towards the door. To her surprise, Milly's presence wasn't there. As she opened the door, she felt it jam into something—a body. As she crept around the door there was the blonde chick, with the most sour, disgusted expression she's ever laid eyes on.

"Do.....you.....MIND?" She overreacted.

"So sorry," Accalia anxiously whispered. "Really."And let out her hand in front of her, only meaning to offer support and kindness.

The vanilla blond jerked away, wordless and flabbergasted, as she sat on the cold, shiny stone, her legs crossed, her hands rested on her knees in an odd attitude, and she closed her eyes. She then rolled those shiny grey eyes and fixed her hair like Accalia had ruined her whole week. She gazed up at her and hunted her face, looking twice as disturbed.

"Ugh, it's you. Look," she gripped her long, sparkly fingernails into her hand, "You have to stop flirting with Alec. He's not supposed to get back with you. He's mine."

Accalia stood there mouth hung open for a while, releasing her hand from her tight grip.

How could someone be such a bitch.....

The snowy blond had a strong and mature vibe, even when angered. Her voice was a tad deeper than the usually female. Her adult-like, soft-spoken voice was not what you'd expect from the viscous bleached mess she is. She sneered and turned away.

Wow. Someone's jealous. And she hasn't done a good job getting together with him since it's been two years.....

She laughed to herself and in perfect timing, came Milly, prancing.