Chapter 16

Derek walked into the room and closed the door behind himself. It took him a while to turn back round and face her. And when he did, he looked at her in a way he had never done before, and this made Garcia hot for him.

There was a short silence in the air as Derek figured out how to place his words. "Back in Chicago you were my rock. he stated. "Because of you I got through one of the biggest obstacles of my life.

Penelope stared at him with soft eyes loving the sound of his voice.

"You touched my heart." he said affectionately . "I couldn't stop thinking about it. I can't focus, I get nervous when you're near me. You met my mom, my sisters. You even seen me cry." he ended. "Out there my adrenaline was on 1000 but now that we're back in Quantico it's ran out." he described and shook his head.

Garcia gasped slightly, she had no clue, none at all. She thought since they been home that Derek probably lost interest in her or she had did something to offend him. There were a few seconds of silence where she too directed her sight at the ground as she decided what to say next. "Derek," she finally began in a slight whisper. She placed her hand gently on his chest and this forced him to look back over at her. Garcia shook her head and suddenly pulled herself into him and locked him at the lips.

Derek was surprised by her spontaneous action, but he then fell into the moment and closed his eyes before grasping her waist and forcing her closer into him. Chest to chest, he was almost convinced he could feel her heartbeat drumming against him and it soothed him. He felt her hands run up his chest and hook around his neck, it was like a dream, so unreal, but so wonderful.. better than the other 2 times they kissed back in Chicago.

The two of them stood there in that kiss for what seemed like a lifetime. Derek grew a hard on that Penelope could feel. It made her smile and drove her mind wild in curiosity. Whenever Penelope felt his hands on her, she just wanted him more and more. He sent a pulse of electricity through her with every second that they were together. If it were up to Derek, they would have never stopped. Never.

But, Garcia remembered what Hotch had said to her. In ten minutes, he would return and they would surely get caught if they carried on much longer. So, reluctantly, she pulled her lips away from his and stared at him while grinning. Derek looked back at her, his hands sliding down to her hips and refusing to let her go.

Penelope struggled against him with that cheeky grin on her face and soon she found herself laughing as she realised she had been clamped by him. Derek was a large and strong man, and no matter how hard she tried, Garcia found it impossible to release herself from him. "Derek.." she started as she moved her hands down to his chest and attempted to push him off her that way, but to no success.

Derek had other ideas. As far as he could see, she was not getting out of his sight ever again. He swung her round and threw her up against the nearest wall, pinning her and forcing himself up against her.

Finding her back now glued to the wall, Garcia looked up at him for several seconds and observed the lust that shone in his eyes. Who was she to deny it?

Now, he had pushed her up against a wall rather harshly and was glaring at her in a way she had never seen him do before. She changed her mind about him in an instant.

Garcia grasped at his shirt and kissed him once again. Uncontrolably, she also was wrapping one of her legs around his hips.

With one hand, Derek held Garcias thigh, as if helping her up, and continued the kiss. As far as he was concerned, all of his attention was on her, and he was not even considering the consequences that carrying this on for too long may cause. With his other hand, he had torn open her buttoned shirt and was completely unaware of the footsteps progressing towards the door.

Garcia was the first to hear them, she dragged her head away from his and stared at the doorway. Her heart stopped and she could do nothing but glare. Frozen to the spot.

Derek spun his gaze to where she seemed to be looking. Oh god.

Hotch stood at the entrance. It was the first time either of them had ever seen his jaw drop. Ever. He had no clue what to say, or do. The room lay in a silence, not even the sound of breathing occupying the quiet. All three of them dead in movement.

Garcia took the first move and pulled her leg back down to the ground. Derek let her go and stood infront of her to protect her from Hotch's painful stare while she quickly struggled to redo her shirt. "..Hey." Derek nodded with a forced smile as he threw a hand back and held onto Garcias waist to keep her behind him and out of sight.

Hotch entered the room and held open the door. His vision was directed to the floor, but his eyes still remained wide as ever.

Derek patted Penelope's side and lead her out of the room, grining at Hotch apologetically as he passed. Garcia couldn't meet his eye, she had managed to fix her top.. but it still played on her mind- the fear of how much of her bra he had actually seen.

Once they had exited, Hotch closed the door and glared at the wall. His face was pale and he didn't really know what to think. He shook his head and made his way to his desk, "In this job.. there's a lot of things you expect to see.." he murmered to himself as he sat at his chair. "That, was never one of them."

Within seconds, Rossi entered Hotch's room. "Was that Derek and Garcia?" he asked curiously. "Uh huh" Hotch answered still trying to pull his thoughts together of what he just saw. Rossi shook his head with a slight grin as he sat in the chair in front of Hotch. "Once again, the boy who never relaxes. That guy, Derek Morgan the player that he is" Rossi said in a sly voice with a hint of laughter. "When will he learn? when will he calm down?" he asked leaning back in the chair crossing his legs.

A small smirk swept across Hotch face and he locked eyes with Rossi. "You know, I think he has learned and I do believe he finally will calm down." he said in a sure voice while nodding his head. "He's now the least of our worries these days." Rossi looked at Aaron with a bit of shock and nodded in agreement. "Who would've known that Penelope Garcia would be the gal to do it" he said in disbelief but proudness at the same time.

The End.