Hour 9

AngelAmyRF : 12:25am holy shit, it's a brand new day and we're still in here. hour 8 #elevatorwithbenn

jamiebenn14 : she has made the past 8 hours bearable. I'm a lucky guy.

It's after midnight and tiredness has set in. I feel like I might fall asleep soon. I wonder if he's going to fall back asleep. He looks like he's pretty out of it himself. I can't believe he had his hands on my skin. I can't believe I'm still breathing. He took his time. He knew what he was doing. He probably didn't even care where the beanie was. He just wanted to drive me crazy. He succeeded.

"Do you need to charge your phone?" I ask, "mine is done charging."

"Yeah that would be great. It's almost dead." I unplug my phone from the power bank and hand the power bank to him. He plugs his phone in. "Thanks."

"Are you going to go back to sleep?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Are you going to take my phone again?" he quips.

"No I've learned my lesson. I can't handle being tickled anymore. I might pee my pants next time."

"It's so cute how ticklish you are," he says as he looks down at the floor. It's cute how embarrassed he gets over saying certain things to me but he says them anyway.

"I still think you use it as an excuse to touch me."

He smiles and looks up at me. "Maybe."

AngelAmyRF : he thinks I'm cute. I think I'm in love #elevatorwithbenn

He picks up my rolled up hoodie off of the floor next to him and props his head up with it. He picks up his phone and starts reading. I check out Twitter to see what people are saying.

There are so many people tweeting me that we are so cute together. The picture of me laughing at his goofy face is one of my favorites. I'm just looking at him with such admiration. People are starting to tell me to kiss him. I'd love to, believe me. I almost reply back to some of those people but I decide it probably wouldn't be such good idea. I think kissing him would cross the line. I don't even want to bring It up. It's embarrassing. I don't even know if that would be something he'd want to do.

"So you're in love, eh?" he asks as he raises an eyebrow.

I shrug. "It's just something I said."

"Do you see what they're saying?" he says as he looks up at me from his phone.

"No, what?" I reply, as if I don't know. Of course I know.

"They say we should kiss," he says then smirks.

"Oh yeah? I thought you don't listen to anything the fans have to say."

"Yeah usually I don't but...don't you want to?"

My eyes go wide. "Want to...kiss? Are you asking me if I want to kiss you?"

He puts his hand on his chin and rests his cheek on his palm. "We should probably do what they say."

"How have the roles reversed here all of a sudden?" I nervously ask, trying to change the subject.

"You've wanted to kiss me from the moment you stepped on this elevator."

"I'm not denying that."

He leans in close to me and looks into my eyes. "You just want me to make the first move."

"Maybe."

A smile creeps across his face. I smile as I bite my bottom lip and move a little closer to him. I can't believe I'm going to do this. I'm actually going to kiss Jamie Benn. I put my hands on his neck and slowly lean in to kiss him. My lips meet his and he runs his fingers through my hair. We start out slow, just kissing each other's lips. I thought his lips were perfect before but they're even nicer than I ever could have imagined. As much as I am enjoying kissing his lips I want more but I know it wouldn't be a good idea. I move my hands down from his neck to his chest for a few seconds then around his back to hold him close. He rests his hands on my lower back as we kiss a bit more before stopping.