Hour 6

AngelAmyRF : 9:25pm. it's been 5 hours. I'm getting cranky #elevatorwithbenn

AngelAmyRF : sorry if I don't reply to your tweets, trolls are out #elevatorwithbenn

"Hey, you're not allowed to be cranky," Jamie says after reading my tweet. I throw my phone down on the floor in frustration. The noise of it hitting the floor startles Jamie, who quickly looks up from his phone. "Are you ok?"

"This isn't fun anymore," I reply as I look down at the floor. "Why do people have to ruin everything?"

He gets up and sits down next to me. I continue to stare down at the floor. He nudges me by slightly leaning into me with his shoulder. "What happened?"

"People are assholes. Why do they have to be so mean?" I ask as I look up and into his eyes.

"They're jealous."

"I guess. I was really enjoying tweeting. It was something to do. They've ruined it," I pout. I bend my knees and hug my arms around them as I rest my chin on my knee.

"You could still tweet. Just don't read the replies."

"I suppose."

"You could always talk to me, you know."

I look at him, resting my cheek on my knee. "I have been talking to you."

He stares back at me. "I know."

I don't say anything, just stare into his eyes. I thought he would look away but he just looks back. I thought I would look away by now but I continue to look into his big, brown eyes. I subtly lick my lips as I contemplate kissing him. It wouldn't be right but then again what about this whole thing has been right anyway? We continue to stare into each other's eyes until his phone rings, breaking our concentration. He takes his phone out of his pocket and stands up to go back to his corner of the elevator. I can't believe I was so close to kissing him.

I reach for my phone and pick it up off of the floor.

AngelAmyRF : almost made a huge mistake #elevatorwithbenn

I'm trying not to listen to Jamie's conversation but it's hard not to. There's not much else I can do. I stare at the wall in front of me and try to figure out who he might be talking to. He's explaining to them what happened with the elevator breaking down and him missing his game. He mentions that he is stuck with one other person. That would be me, the other person. They talk a little longer about the situation and he asks a few questions about how they're doing. "Alright, Jenny, I'll talk to you soon. Bye." Damn, it was a girl. He looks over at me. "That was my sister."

"Oh, I wasn't really paying attention." Lies, all lies. I am so relieved to hear that it was his sister on the phone, I have to admit.

"Oh really? Not even just a little?" he asks with a smile.

"Please," is all I can respond with. I am not a good liar. I hate that he's back on that side of the elevator. I like it much better when he's close to me. Maybe it's better he stay over there, though, I did almost kiss him. That would have made everything awkward.

I stretch my legs out in front of me and lean my head back against the wall. He playfully kicks my foot with his. I look at him and he smiles. I go back to leaning my head against the wall and looking up. He kicks my foot again. I smirk as I grab the lace of his shoe and pull it. "Trying to undress me?" he asks.

"If I was I wouldn't start with your shoes," I reply without missing a beat.

jamiebenn14 : she's trying to undress me