Hour 7

AngelAmyRF : 10:25pm. Hour 6. Maybe they forgot about us #elevatorwithbenn

jamiebenn14 : I have survived 6 hours with @AngelAmyRF

"We should take an hour 6 selfie," I suggest.

"Yeah, ok." He shuffles himself next to me. "What should be do?"

"I was going to pout. You don't have to though."

"No, I'll do it too."

I turn on the camera on my phone and hold it out in front of us. We pout and make the most pathetic faces we can and I take the picture. He's so cute. I can't help smiling while I review the picture before sending it to Twitter. He goes back to his corner. One of these times I am going to tell him to stay next to me. I just haven't gotten the courage to do that yet.

AngelAmyRF : (pouting selfie) the faces of people who are over it #elevatorwithbenn

It's funny that once I posted the picture of me and Jamie pouting so many of my followers started replying with pictures of themselves pouting. I have been retweeting a bunch of them. I turn my phone to show Jamie some of my favorite ones and he laughs. We actually started something here. This is crazy. My phone goes off and I pick it up to check it.

AnnMarie : I'm back at the room. Miss you

Amy : miss you too, this one is getting cranky

AnnMarie : isn't he always cranky?

Amy : he was ok for most of it

AnnMarie : well you guys have been in there for a while

Amy : yeah one of us might not survive

AnnMarie : just punch him if he gives you attitude

Amy : he does look hot with a black eye

AngelAmyRF : it's gotten quiet in here. I think both of us are getting tired #elevatorwithbenn

My phone rings unexpectedly. I normally don't get phone calls. My friends know I prefer texting. I look at the caller ID and smirk. "Hey, Damien," I say. Jamie looks up from his phone at me.

"I've been reading your tweets. What the hell happened? You're stuck in an elevator?" he questions. Damien is a friend of mine. I've known him for a couple of years now. We hang out here and there. I wouldn't call us incredibly close or anything but we talk now and again.

"Yeah I'm in Buffalo with AnnMarie. Something malfunctioned and the elevator broke down," I explain. Jamie is watching me and making me feel a little nervous. "I don't have any other information."

"That sucks. Do they know when you're going to be getting out?"

"I honestly think they forgot about us. I'm probably never getting out of here."

"And you're in there with Jamie Benn? You must be freaking out. Have you made a move on him yet?" Classic Damien, he's always asking questions. He always needs to know everything that is going on.

I smile. "No I haven't. That wouldn't be right."

"But you've thought about it."

I notice Jamie is still looking at me, listening to every word. I look away from him. "Well yeah, of course I have."

"Well what are you waiting for? There's nothing else to do in there, I'm sure. Just go for it."

"You're so bad. You know I can't do that."

"I'm a guy. I know these things. He's not going to turn you away. I wouldn't."

"We should probably change the subject," I say as I continue to grow more and more uncomfortable.