Epilogue: Piper, Annabeth and Percy

Piper has never felt so at home in that second, so happy and content with her little existence. She lay on Percy's bed with her head in Annabeth's lap, Percy lay with his legs over hers and his head on Mrs O'Leary and Small Bob on his chest. Music playing faintly in the background and a comfortable silence in their air.

"I'm so happy you two finally got together, honestly, it took you long enough." Percy muses placing his phone down and picking up Small Bob.

"Shut up Percy." Piper laughs giving Mrs O'Leary a scratch under the chin, "When are you getting together with Jason Grace again?" Annabeth laughs while Percy pouts.

"Uh..." He trails off looking awkward, Annabeth and Piper both laugh at him but soon he's laughing too.

"I was surprised how happy Thalia and Reyna were." Annabeth muses as Percy falls suddenly silent, she places a bookmark in her book and turns to Piper, "don't you think that was a bit odd?"

"I don't know, she's your ex." Piper replies bluntly, Annabeth rolls her eyes and falls back against the pillows.

"Well..." Percy mutters to himself (and probably Small Bob). Annabeth and Piper turn to stare at him, he looks a little sheepish before a grin spreads out across his cheeks.

"I may have cooked something up with Reyna and Thalia after that confession." He grins at them, Piper cast a glance at Annabeth before turning back to Percy. He gives her a worried smile which she doesn't return.

"You assbutt!" Piper shrieks jumping forward, sending the dog and cat scuttling away. Percy lets out a very feminine scream as he rolls away and promptly off the bed, Piper bursts out laughing, looking at the dazed boy on the ground until a pair of hands pushes against her back and sends her sprawling off the bed as well.

"Annabeth!" Piper cries from the ground under a whinging Percy.

"Long live the queen." Annabeth winks, Piper facepalms as Percy bursts out laughing.

"C'mon Pipes, just keep swimming." Percy grins wrapping his arms around her, Piper squirms as Annabeth laughs at them both.

"I hate you both." Piper grumbles, Annabeth pulls her back on the bed so they back both pull Percy up.

"No you don't." Percy smiles pulling them both into a giant bear hug, "you love us."

Piper meets Annabeth's eye, and Annabeth grins back at her. Piper smiles and closes her eyes.

"I do, I love you."

THE END

I hope you liked it! The big ending author's note will be posted separately! :)

Percy xx