Step 8: Her Happiness is Your Will

I don't even understand what I mean by the title but it sounds cool so I'll roll with it

Step 8: Her Happiness is Your Will

Piper glanced around the halls slowly, she could see Percy leaning against his locker texting, Hazel, Nico and Will making their way over to him. She searched the hall for Annabeth, she didn't see the blonde at all but she would have to be careful. Making her way slowly to Percy but keeping to the lockers, moving only when there were other students at their own.

She got the Annabeth's and check behind her and again to Percy who was giving Nico a noogie, for a reason she doubted she wanted to know. Looking back to Annabeth's, familiar because of the APP scratched into the corner with a pocket knife. She slipped a smooth white envelope into the grate and waited until she heard it fall gently onto the books inside. Smiling, she quickly scuttles away and goes to Percy and the group of friends around him.

"Pipes!" He grins when she slips under Frank Zhang's arm around Hazel to get to him.

"Look at all these bloody couples, I feel lonely now." Percy pouts slinging an arm around her, Piper laughs and gives him a peck on the cheek.

"I love you Percy." She winks, he winks back and then wipes the spot where she kissed him.

"Girl germs, ew." He mutters, Piper scowls and elbows him in the gut. Percy lets out a squeak and falls to his knees holding his stomach.

"Hey! Are you okay?" A gruff voice asks from above Percy, Piper glances up to see Jason Grace looking down at him. Percy looks up and takes on the appearance of a very bright tomato with a messy Mohawk.

"I-I." He stutters, "I'm g-good." He blushes even brighter when Jason offers him a hand to stand, he does so without tripping again which Piper takes note of. They both tend to get clumsy when they're met with a crush.

"Remind me never to piss you off." Jason says to Piper winking, Piper looks back innocently while Percy scowls off to the side. "I'm Jason, Jason Grace."

"Yo! Superman, are you coming or what?" Leo Valdez screeches from the other end of the hall, Jason glances back quickly but turns back to Piper, waiting for her response.

"Piper." She says as Leo yells "I will torch your football Grace if you don't move it!"

"Nice to meet you Pippi," Jason calls as he backs away and then turns and runs, "Touch my football Valdez and you can say goodbye to your tool belt!"

"I'm in love." Percy says dreamily leaning against Piper, watching him go with big eyes while Piper does the same but with a scowl.\

"Pippi." She grumbles, "Dickhead." Percy, Hazel and Frank burst out laughing, Piper laughs with them. Happy in that second with her friends.

"Hey Annie." Hazel says suddenly after a few minutes of mindless chatter between the six of them, Piper looks up from her and Will's thumb war to see Annabeth scuttling over to them with a piece of brown card and white envelope in her hands.

"Piper! Percy! Look what I found in my locker!" Annabeth grins forcing it into the hands, Piper takes it and reads over the words she made her older sister Silena write out the previous evening while Nico mutters "what are we? Mushrooms?"

Hey Annabeth,

I know of your break up and I'm sorry. So to make you feel better, I'd like to invite you out on a special night this Friday. I'll pick you up tomorrow night, Friday at 6:30. You can have Percy there to ensure that I'm not a creepy old man.

xx

"How unromantic." Percy giggles, "But Oh My Gosh, you have to go! We'll get you a gorgeous dress and I can give them the father speech and it'll be perfect! Thalia won't know what she's missing!"

Piper waited for Annabeth to sag sadly at the mention of Thalia but she didn't, she continued smiling with happiness radiating from her. In that moment Piper finally felt the confidence that she needed, that perhaps she could tell Annabeth Chase that she loved her.

*ROLL CREDITS*

But new chapter yay! I hope you guys liked it! This story is almost over sadly but in good news I may *MAY* be writing another Small Bob story if I find time but I have a new story coming out soon which is going to be called Black Magic, it will be a percico but will be light hearted and fun like this series :) I'd love it if any of you were to read it!

So yes that's coming, but what do you guys think of the new works? It's been awhile since I used the computer and now my old iPod! I like that you can centre things now!

Please vote and comment, I love seeing what you guys think!

Dubaii!

Percy xx