15: BUBBLE GUM AND CANDY BARS (JASON)

Start from the beginning

His lips and mouth tasted of candy bars and bubble gum, and my head started spinning like I was on a dizzying carnival ride. He was so sweet. He even tasted sweet. I could feel our hearts thump-thump-thumping, banging away against each other.

"Ohmygod Corey." I pulled away, gasping, our totally aroused crotches crushing each other. "I'm head-over-heels in love with you, buddy. My head's spinning like I was on that Tilt-a-Whirl ride at the summer carnival."

He kissed me again, then pressed his forehead against the bridge of my nose. "I'm crazy in love with you, too, Jason. I've been totally crushing on you since the sixth grade. And now you're the only other boy I've ever kissed except Carey."

My hands slipped down his back to his waist and I just could not stop myself. Further down they slid, underneath the baggy jeans but on top of his cotton briefs. And I felt up his ass, those wonderful round muscular mounds and the enticing crack in between. I thought I was going to start hyperventilating.

"Oh, that feels so good," Corey groaned.

My tongue was laving his lips and chin. "I wanna fuck you so bad I could scream. I've had my eye on this gorgeous butt of yours for years, so fucking hot in those football pants you always wear."

He hooted at that. "I want you to fuck me, too, dude. And you can thank Carey for the football pants. He's our self-appointed stylist and says wearing those will turn on every single queer guy who sees us."

"Your bro's right about that. Johnny and I have both been having fantasies about you guys ever since we were old enough to have them."

We were sucking at each other with our mouths, kissing, nipping, licking. His hands were roving all over my sweaty back, mine lost deeper in his buttcrack atop the smooth cotton of his briefs.

I knew I couldn't fuck him now. Johnny wasn't with us and I didn't have a condom anyway. It'd be the right thing to do to use one. Johnny and I didn't need one, when it was just the two of us. That was different. But if you were going to play with others, just play it safe. Everybody knew that was the story. Johnny's Uncle Ted told him that MTV and Madonna had helped make that the rule back in the 1980s when AIDS was scaring the crap out of everyone.

But we could jerk off, or something similar. Johnny had suggested it himself.

"C'mon," I urged, pulling Corey out of the shade of the trees into the sun. "Let's go over to Spirit Rock. We can lay down there. Get a little more romantic."

I began pulling him across the timber cut.

He gave me a frowning laugh. "You wanna fool around out in the open, dude? What if a forest ranger comes by?"

"Ha. If he sees you and me in hot action, you know damn right he'll want to join in."

He snickered with a sweet little laugh. "True. How the hell could he resist? I hope he's handsome and built."

"Ohio forest rangers are the best-looking ones in the nation," I joked. "Johnny says they come down from the hills to his place almost every night. They bang on his door looking for sex."

"In that case I'll stay overnight." Corey grinned at the idea. "But something tells me you've been watching too many porn vids. Some hot dude is always bangin' on a door in those."

We ran past the high metal tower that supported the wires on the east end of the hilltop and soon arrived at Spirit Rock. I jumped up and grabbed the top rim and pulled myself up, then turned to help Corey up. Holding onto each other, we walked across the smooth flat top to the opposite end by the hillside. We stood there a moment, my arm around his shoulder, looking at the view. The rolling wooded hills spread out forever under the hot summer sun and the clear blue sky.