Chapter Two

Dedicated to- Parriex1D

I woke up in pain from being removed from the panther's arms and I was being laid out upon a wooden dining table where there were about twenty guys and a few women staring down at me from my left. That was just the side I could see. 

"Everybody out now" I heard command from behind me. 

"You four, I'll speak to you later. Emily can you stay and help please. Ben, you go get the first aid box and some towels." After a second he added "and one of my shirts. Now."

I watched as all the people surrounding me began to disappear out of my vision to my right, which must have been where that guy had gone. One woman stayed behind, she was in her late twenties, twenty-seven at the latest but that's just my own estimate. She was extremely pretty. She had short light brown hair with chocolate eyes and she had around the same skin tone as the guy who had carried me over here. That must be Emily. I wonder if she's his girlfriend or possibly even his wife.

She walked out of my sight range then there was a few odd noises and bangs. Pots maybe pans?

"Jake? Are you sure you want me to bring one of your shirts? One of the girls might be her size, I'm sure they won't mind?"

"Ben just do as you're told. Go get everything, NOW" he shouted making ben's previous voice sound like a whisper.

What the hell? The boy said to himself as I read his mind, he was also wondering why Jake was acting this way, so strangely. I saw a kid no more than eighteen run down the hallway I was facing, I shut my eyes at the view of his naked back and bare bottom. He had just slightly tanned skin and sandy blonde hair. Jake must be the panther's name, he let out a scoff but somehow I knew it wasn't a bad one, it might sound weird but I sensed his smirk.

"And Ben get some clothes on, bring them lot some if they don't have any and a pair of boxers for me, please. Thanks." 

Oh yeah, I forgot he was nude. 

This must be really awkward, for me to be in the same room as him especially if Emily is his girlfriend. I could breathe a bit better now but my throat was itchy and really dry, I may be able to breathe better but I didn't want to because all I could feel was pain, each inhale or exhale caused more pain to travel through my entire body. A big hand suddenly softly touched the left side of my face. 

"No" I said very weakly, dryly as he took another deep inhale at the shock of the images in his mind again.

After a few seconds, he softly and slowly turned my head so I was now watching the ceiling instead of the hallway. He slowly lifted my head off the table putting a cold glass of water to my lips, taking a small sip I couldn't help but savor the tasteless drink. Loving the refreshing feeling of the liquid re-hydrating my dry throat. I took a bigger gulp and an even bigger one until the glass was empty and my neck was feeling the smallest bit better 

"Thank... you" I muttered my voice still weak but this time it was probably more audible for his hearing.

The kid, Ben came running back down some stairs, that was quick. I could hear the thumping of each step and then he was on my left leaning over handing Jake a pair of white boxer briefs with the name Calvin Klein written on the band several times. I realized that the lad now luckily had a grey t-shirt on but I didn't want to take the risk of looking down. In his hands he had a pile of things, it included, clothes, a pink fluffy towel, a black t-shirt and on the top was a white box which I'm guessing was the first aid box he'd asked for. He walked out of my view so I couldn't see him anymore.