The jyotishi and my fear

"But why you will not be there in campusing? It is a great oppurtunity for us. Then?"

"But I want to do MBA, Dhruv. So why I will appear for campusing?"

"But what is the need of it?"

"What do you mean by that Dhruv? I have some dream, I have chosen some particular path for my future. I also dream for my for my future, I also have some likings and dislikings, some dreams, some wishes, isn't it? Then? My wishes, my dreams are nothing for you?"

"Ok as you wish. Uff....always gets me wrong. Okay, do not appear in campusing. I love you yaar, can't you be romantic sometime? Always fighting."

"You will miss these fightings, when I will not be there with you."

I was hurt a little bit, by her words, but managed myself.

As we were passing a banyan tree, someone called from back. It was a jyotishi.

"Do not marry this boy, you will not live in this world."

"What the hell are you telling?"
"What? Who are you? Why did you came here?" It was his answer.

"He forgets what he says." Someone from the side told us.

We started our walking again, I was tensed after hearing him. Nioshi will die, if she marries me.

"I cannot let you die." I said.

"If you will not be with me, I will die at that time too." She said.

"Why are you like this?" I was annoyed.

"It is because I love you a lot." She said this, and kissed quickly, so that no one sees.

"But it is about your life. And I..."

"Nothing will happen to me, as long as you are there with me. Do not worry, on these silly statements, nothing will happen to me. And I will marry you only."

"I LOVE YOU." I said.

"I LOVE YOU TOO." She winked, and holded my hand tightly.