The time is only for us

We went straight for breakfast, even before checking. We ate a lot, because we were very hungry. After that, we entered in our room. And it was magnificient. We booked a luxury honeymoon suite alright, but never imagined, it would look like this. If I was behaving like this, then how was Nioshi feeling. Well, I realised very well, how was she feeling, after the call came from bathroom.

"Dhruv? Come here nah."  She called.

"Yeah sweetheart."  I replied.

"Here, just look at this bathtub. It's so beautiful. And the bathroom is so spacious and clean. And look at the design, it is so romantic."  She ended.

"Yeah, it is so beautiful. Infact I liked it too."

But there was nothing so much, to hype about, I thought. Women are just like that. But why? I mean, yeah, the tub was awsome, but beautiful than the bed, well dressed with petals, and decorated with towels, tied in such a way, that looked like a newly wedded duck couples?

Seriously I mean, they are just too much sometimes.

"And what you will say about the bed?"  I asked.

"What to say? It is beautiful. And also so romantic. It is Lovely. And except that, it is alright."  She expressed.

Expected answer!

"Sir, can you please come down once?" The room boy came and called me.

"Okay. You go I am coming."

"I am going down. Okay? Let me check the customs. Close the door, and enjoy the sea, okay?"  I said.

She smiled and gestured a satisfying kiss for me.  I smiled and left.