“Omg! What wrong Mon?”

Monica wiped her face and shouted at them

“NOTHING!” They took a step back.

“ I’m sorry it’s just its jack and Erica’s birthday it has to be about all of them” Monica said leaning in to chandler

chandler rubbed Monica’s back as he said “ It’s not your fault your sick, you can’t help when you had to throw up?”

Monica nodded as she hugged chandler.

Phoebe looks both ways before yelling “OK! Let’s finish the cake!’

Monica giggled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monica and chandler stood at the door waving good-bye to everyone. As they shut the door chandler put his arms around Monica “Are you sure you’re ok? Monica nodded “i must of just caught something” Chandler nodded his head and kissed her fore head, they walked over to the play pen to find jack and Erica fast asleep on the floor, chandler smiled as he let go of Monica and picked up Erica, Monica followed as she picked up jack and they walked to the twins room.

Chandler layed down Erica in her crib as did Monica with jack, Chandler put his arm around Monica, she lent in, They stood there for a while watching their sleeping children before leaving to go to their room. Monica put on her pyjamas and got into bed as did chandler. They both layed there for a while and started talking about What chandler did at work for 3 weeks, Monica 1quickly got bored and tried to change the subject

“ I missed you”

chandler smiled and stroked her hair “ I missed you too babe”

Monica smiled as she leant into kiss chandler, chandler also lent in positioning himself on top of her, They begun to kiss as the rolled around on the bed, Monica pushed him off her as she quickly got up and ran out of the room, Chandler with a confused look on his face said.

“oh the feeling of rejection” He then went to see where she went.

He walked out to see Monica in the bathroom throwing up, he ran over to her and rubbed her back. When she had done he brushed her hair out of her face And asked.

“Your sick?”

Monica rubbed her eyes and nodded

“I think I am coming down with something...I feel like crap”

Chandler sightly smiled as he carried her to her bed, he placed her down and kissed her fore head

he then got into bed next to her and begun to stroke her hair as she fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chandler woke up to the smell of orange juice and bacon, he got up noticing Monica was gone.

Chandler half asleep walked out of the room to the kitchen

“Feeling better?” he said as he yawned and sat down at the table.

“Surprisingly..Yes, but I’m still going to go to the doctors today to make sure”

“ that’s good” chandler yawned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monica sat in the waiting room of the doctor’s office, she was looking around at all the people there, she then quickly covered her face, but it was too late

“oh...My...god!” it was Janice

Janice sat down next to her and started laughing “so..How are you and my Bing-a-ling Doing, still together”

Monica looked at Janice and raised her eye brow “Your bing-a-ling? We have been married for 5 years now, Don’t you think it’s time to stop calling him that?

Janice just laughed “typical Monica! So why are you here for? Trouble in the bedroom?”

“What? No I’m just a little ill” monica said with a disgusted look on her face.

“ oh..How ill” Janice said

“ Just throwing up, i Don’t know what it is, but ill be fine, its only in the mornings and at night”

Janice stared at Monica Blankley “ maybe your pregnant?”

Monica looked at Janice “no, that’s impossible.. me and chandler can’t have kids, we have all these test, and yeah no”

Monica nooded before saying good bye and walking off.

Monica then walked off into the doctors room, And sat down, Monica explained she was being sick, and the doctor also said “there is a possible chance your pregnant”

monica started at her blankley “are you sure, i don’t think so, i was told i had a very little  chance of getting pregnant and adoption was the best option, so me and my husband adopted”

the doctor smiled “ It could be a possibility, i have known other couples who have adopted and then fell pregnant”  the doctor handed her a home pregnancy test and told her to take it when she gets home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------chandler walked throught the door “ honey im home....Mon? monica?”

“im in the bathroom” moica slightly said. Chandler walked to the door, “are you ok”

Monica didn’t awnser she walked out with a great big smile on her face “im perfect?”

“why? What did the doctor say”

“WE’RE HAVING A BABY!” Monica screamed 

“WHAT? OMG!” he said with a giant smile on his face. Monica jumped into his arm and begun to cry happy tears.

Chandler then pulled her away “ wait i thought you couldn’t get pregnant?”

Monica wiped her face “ the doctor said she knows others who had the same problem  as us, and adopted and got pregnant”

Chandler pulled monica into his arms as she continued to cry of happiness, he was so happy for her, that he started to cry.