chapter 1

*** MAY BE A FEW SPELLING MISTAKES OR PUNCHATION ERRORS, STILL IN PROCESS OF EDITING *****

Happy birthday! Screamed phoebe as she walked through the door

“shhh... the twins are still in bed!” Monica screamed quietly.

“Why are they sleeping its 2pm?” phoebe questioned as she placed her gifts on the table.

“Because there 3 years old” Monica said as she moved phoebes gifts to the correct place.

“ Anyway chandler will be home soon, and the twins will be awake soon, soo.. where is every one?”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY” Rachel and ross screamed as Joey popped a party pooper”

Monica waved her hands to indicate them to stop, but it was too late. A slight cry became louder before filling the whole room with crys..

“ see look what you did now!” Monica said as she waved her finger at the others angrily,

“MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP!” Phoebe said as she covered her ears. Monica rolled her eyes and continued to walk to the baby’s room.

Chandler walked through the door, as he was reading his mail, he looked up to everyone smiling at him, he raised his eye brow

“Could you’s look any more like clowns?”

They all went up and hugged him, Chandler had been away for work for 3 weeks, And for his friends not seeing him everyday made it feel like a year. Monica came out of the baby’s room and placed them in the play pen on the floor with Emma, before looking up and noticing chandler, she gave a big smile, then ran up to him and started to kiss him.

“ woah.. No tongue... We have 3 babies in the room” Rachel said as she tried to stop them

Monica stop kissing and turned around to look at Rachel, her and chandler both gave her a dirty look

“Or keep going, whatever?”  Rachel said as she tried to find something to say.

Chandler Walked over to the babies and picked them up one by one and begun to hug and talk to them. Rachel, phoebe and Monica where sitting at the table.

“He’s so great with the twins” Monica said as she smiled at chandler.

Rachel nodded and smile as did phoebe. There was silence for a while as they were all looking at chandler with the babies. Phoebe stopped interrupted the silence.

“ Me and mike have started trying for a baby” Monica And Rachel both had a surprised happy looked on their face as they congratulated phoebe.

Monica and Ross parents walked in the door, their father was holding a stack of presents. Monica walked over to them And hug them as did Ross, chandler then followed and hugged them as he was holding jack, Monica went and picked up Erica and handed her to her mother, Emma then ran over screaming

“GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was sitting down at the table chandler and Monica put the twins in their high chairs as Ross begun to bring over the big bunny shaped cake. Phoebe turned off the lights as the candles where lit, Monica started taking photos as everyone begun to sing happy birthday, just as everyone was about to shout “hip hip horary” Monica dropped the camera and ran to the toilet, the song quickly faded out as chandler ran in after her, a few minutes later Monica and chandler walked out of the bathroom, chandler had his arm around Monica, Monica had slight tears running down her face, Rachel and Ross ran over to her.