Couples

Steve stared at Bucky, his eyes wide. "Bucky..."
Bucky's previous confidence seemed to fall to the ground and shatter, only having been held up by Steve's lips on his. Once they separated, Bucky could see Steve's shocked expression, immediately ruining his impulsive mood.
"I'm sorry, I- let's just enjoy the house, okay?"
"Bucky, please-"
"Damn it, Steve, let me enjoy the house." Bucky turned his back to Steve.
Steve stopped talking, but kept his eyes on Bucky. Natasha placed her hand on Steve's back and led him to the other side of the room.
"Look. I don't know you that well, but I've made some god-awful decisions before," Clint remarked to Bucky.
"You suggesting that was a bad decision?"
Clint bit his lip. "Poor choice of words there, huh?"
Bucky nodded.
"My advice is let the star spangled man talk to you. Silence doesn't help anything."
"I was being stupid, that's it. Mind control does things to-"
"I know," interrupted Clint with a whisper, hanging his head.
Bucky stopped running his hands over the fabric of the couch and made eye contact with Clint. His eyes softened. "You?"
"I mean, it wasn't Hydra or anything, just a god."
Bucky's eyes widened. "Thor's brother?"
"Adopted. He's only really intimidating when he's controlling your mind. So I know where you're coming from, buddy."
He sat on the couch, and Clint sat on the arm.
Bucky took a deep breath. "I guess it wasn't my mind telling me to kiss Steve."
"It was probably your heart then," Clint replied, matter of factly.
Bucky raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. My heart. That's it."