Glaceon!Reader X Male!Sylveon

Song of the chapter: Girlfriend by Phoenix

(Y/n)'s POV

You felt someone watching you and raised your head to look around, but no one was there. Every time you came to relax and de-stress at Lake Acuity, you would get a feeling like something was watching you but there was never anyone there. You sighed. Maybe it's just my imagination, you thought as you stood up to leave. You turned and started in the direction of your home in Snowpoint City.

Sylveon's POV

She was so beautiful. I wish I could be with her, but alas, I am much too shy to even be able to approach her, never mind start a conversation. All I could do was hide in the trees and watch whenever she came here. It was always freezing, but I didn't care. Just the thought of being able to see her motivated me to endure the extreme cold.

After she left, I trekked my way back through the snow and towards Snowpoint City. I lived with my brother Espeon in a small cottage on the edge of town. No one ever came and to visit us, so I didn't really know how to socialize with people other than my brother.

I came to a stop at my front door and took out my house key. The icy metal made my fingers even more numb than before. As soon as I opened the door a rush of warm, cinnamon smelling air greeted me. "So you're finally back from stalking that Glaceon girl." It was more of a statement than a question.

"I'm not stalking her. I'm just observing from afar." I corrected, locking the door and taking off my coat. Espeon looked up from the newspaper was reading and narrowed his eyes at me. "How long is this going to go on? Why can't you just stop being shy ask her out?" He questioned, continuing to read the paper. "Because she doesn't know me and she might say no." I gave him the answer that I always give when he asks that question. He didn't reply so I walked over to see what was so interesting that it had captured his full attention.

I stood behind him and peered over his shoulder. The report was about a girl who apparently had been attacked by the legendary Pokémon, Palkia and then was saved by Arceus himself. The report also said that the girl had a Darkrai.

"Why would anyone believe that something insane like this would happen? The journalists must be exaggerating." Espeon put down the paper and turned to look at me. "Is there something you need?" He asked.

"I want to ask out (y/n), but I don't know how. Can you give me some advice?" I was tired of just watching her. I wanted to have a real relationship. "Okay, but you have to promise me that you won't ever stalk her again. If you do, I don't think that I will be able to let you outside without my supervision ever again." He warned.

"I promise I won't observe her from afar anymore." I promised.

TIME-SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

(Y/n)'s POV 

You were sitting on the banks of Lake Acuity watching the small waves lap at the shore. It wasn't until you heard the distinct sound of snow crunching under boots, that you took your eyes off of the lake. Standing behind you was a boy with bright pink hair and baby blue eyes. He sat down next to you and kept his eyes on the surface of the water, only occasionally glancing over at you.

"It's very pretty, isn't it?" He asked, breaking the silence that had settled over both of you. "Yeah, it is." You smiled at him and he blushed and turned away. "I'm (y/n), by the way. What's your name?" You inquired. "Sylveon, but you may call me Silver." He said quietly. You noticed how shy he was and wanted to change that.

"Hey, there's something I want to show you. Follow me!" You chirped, playfully grabbing his arm and pulling him in the direction of the Snowpoint Harbor. "Where are we going?" He questioned as you both got on the large boat that was covered with fresh snow.

"You've never gone to the Battle Frontier? Well it's this place where really strong trainers go to the their abilities. But the best part about it is that it has an awesome restaurant that serves sushi and rice balls. We should go there!" You hoped that your enthusiastic and outgoing personality would encourage him to be less timid.

"That sounds like a great idea." He responded, looking out the window at the water and floating chunks of ice. His cheeks were bright red and you could tell that it wasn't from the cold. You chuckled under your breath at his diffidence. "What's so funny?" He asked, completely oblivious to why you were laughing. "It's just that your so easily flustered all the time." You explained, "You should loosen up a little bit and be more confident in yourself."

He seemed to consider that for a moment then reached out to touch your cheek. "I really like you." Before you could comprehend what he said, you felt his soft, warm lips on yours. This time you were the one that was blushing madly. You soon recovered from the shock of him kissing you and kissed him back. When he finally pulled back, your whole face was flushed and he looked completely unfazed. "You're adorable." He stated, settling back into his seat.

"Both of you are adorable in my opinion." The boy who was sitting across from you said, putting down the newspaper he was reading. The boy had purple hair and thick rimmed reading glasses, which made him look out of place. "Please excuse my brother, Espeon, he can be quite invasive sometimes." Sylveon shot a glare at his brother and pulled you to your feet, for the ferry had come to a stop at the Battle Zone.

"See you two lovebirds later." Espeon called, returning to reading the tabloids.

(Up next: Male!Serperior)