"Cause you about to eat" I turned the tv on and sat there.

"But I can do both" he said with confidence.

"No you can't now eat"

"Wanna see??" he smile while tryna kiss me.

I looked at him and bit my lip. "Let's make a bet"

"What"

"If you can't finish ya food while we fvcking you gotta make dinner for a month"

"And if I do finish I get to beat her up anytime, and wherever I want to for a month." he said touching my cat.

I sat there biting my lip thinking because he a fvcking freak that's always horny and if he win then who knows where we'll fvck. But in other words if I win then I can relax everyday after work for a month. I think I can do that.

"Okaee deal" we shook and kissed on it.

"Ard come on ma" he untied my robe. I climbed back on top of him placing Pj at my entrance. I slowly made my way down letting him fill me up all the way until I was fully straddling him and he was all the way in. I got a few tricks up my sleeve lets see if they work.

"Told you I was gone win!"

"Why you so hype??"

"Cause I never lose watchu mean!"

"Whatever"

"It's okaee baby don't be sad"

"Get out my face"

"It's okaee loser there'll be more bets"

"Hype axx"

"Crack the fvck up you don't have to name call"

"Fvcking weirdo"

"You just mad!!"

I got up and went into the shower. Who the fvck practice eating while having sex. I swear he fvcking erks me. This about to be a long axx month.

When I got out the shower I put on my black bra and pantie set. I checked the time and noticed that it was 12:15 and I still have to do my hair.

I decided to wear a pair of black shorts, my black graphic crop top that had a picture of red lips with smoke coming out, I wrapped my red lumberjack shirt around my waist, put on my black knee highs with the red stripes at the top and my red and black air jordan 11s.

I straightened my hair bone straight and decided to put my red and black 'Crooks' SnapBack on. I did my eyeliner, mascara and put on my red lipstick. I put my silver Rolex and my silver hoops on along with my long silver chain with the cross on it. I picked up my phone and left my closet.

"You look sexy as hvll babe" Paco said walking up to me.

"Thanks"

"Where you going?" he asked as I sprayed 'Love Spell' by Victoria secret on.

"Food shopping with Debbie, then to go see Jaime, then go chill with Teyana because she need to talk"

"Damn, ain't got no time for ya man?"

"Yea I gottchu tonight baby" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"That's not a real kiss"

"I have lipstick on baby"

"I don't care" he pulled me closer and gave me a real kiss with tongue and all.

"Ard see you daddy, love ya"

"Love you too and don't make me have to come out there and hurt anybody"