Luka Megurine *btw look at song before reading*

Though I was tired I didn't feel like laying on bed all day. Since I had privileges until tomorrow where I'll be training somewhere else with actual Samurais. I'm going to leave a place that I've been in for 2 years. It was like my second home, trainees were brothers. 

This place had taught me everything I know about sword combat, it will be hard for me to leave it. But maybe I'll be able to live a free life somehow. After I train as a samurai, I might rejoin with Lin again! With all of my past friends I knew.

So I got up from my bed and slipped on my slippers and walked outside of the dorms passing by the great palace. I wonder where the Samurai's base is. I remember that we were told where it was before our training even started. But we were forbidden to go there.

But now I had privileges. And I would be able to see what would be my new second home. I am sort of glad that I got to leave the Great Palace. Because then I don't have to worry about Kinu's marriage thoughts and how she broke up with Akemi.

But the past is in the past by tomorrow. I'll have a new life then. A life as a Samurai. As I was walking I had found the Samurai Base. It looked shabby on the outside but there were two Samurai guarding the gate and pointed their swords straight at me.

"Halt. Intruder!" One of them said.

"I am Akio Kamui. A Samurai by tomorrow," I had answered.

The two were silent for a moment. Then the other Samurai had answered.

"Very well. Welcome to the Shinobi Palace," the steel gates had opened. It had made sense. Shinobi did mean made out of steel, actually. The outside did look a bit rusted steel. But the inside, looked amazing! It was almost as if the Great Palace had improved itself! The meditation center had the incense replaced with a calming, soothing cherry blossom scent with a cherry blossom tree.

The training center, was enormous! It was twice as big as ours! Rows of swords hung on the wall ready for combat. The Samurais listened to commands very well and were so synchronized together when they moved with the command given to them by their Sensei. Then I met Sensei himself.

"Hello. You must be the new samurai," the Sensei said and looked at the ground. He had long pink hair like mine tied back into a take copter. But he wore a had and the shade kept his face hidden. But the Sensei sounded like a girl as he spoke, actually.

"Yes. I am-"

"Akio Kamui. I have heard of you over Sensei's chatter. I'm guessing that you are so special, I will reveal my face to you and to you only," Sensei said.

I was actually impressed that a girl could get all of these men so synchronized and ready in combat. I found it very impressing. But then the face reveal came. She took off her hat and removed her take-copter showing a woman with bright blue eyes. Her face looked so familiar. The face of a traitor. It was Luka Megurine.

"Why would you give me away?!" I asked her.