Let's meet the Alpha J.R

Start from the beginning

I was walking to the door when he slammed me against the door his face was so close and it's like his silver eyes could see through my whole God that sounded cliche..

" You will be scared of me, you don't know Winter." 

With that he left the room, I got out seeing my brother flirting with girls. Since I didn't wanna mess up his mojo I went trying to find the office when a sweet girl with dark brown hair, caramel brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. I have a feeling i'm the only pale one in the school.

" Hey you're Winter, the girl who told of the chef's son that was so brave and scary, well I'm Violet do need help going to the office?" 

" Sure thank you, Vi can I call you Vi I'll call you Vi.. So why the soon to be alpha dude mean?"

" You mean Jack well first he just found his mate the luna, second We are at war with black moon pack for killing their luna, and thir-" 

"Wait who was the luna's mate?" I gulped in fear

" Oh um the alpha's mate, and third his father went to met the new members of the moonstone pack that's us the biggest and strongest pack there is.."

We finally arrived to the office and saw the devil itself again with my brother..

"Hello Ms. Harrison are ready to see what Job you are and see your wolf for the first time?" The alpha questioned me.

" Yeah sure, what jobs and how do we find our mates."

"Easy Sweetheart, you'll find out tomorrow and by jobs he means Warrior, Lead Warrior, Healer, Detler means when the Alpha and Luna aren't around they are in charge, Lead Hunter or Hunter for any rouges, Scout which is are wolf who only watchers for unannounced wars, spies but are only chosen by Alpha, omega the least important and last but not least is Luna but can only be the Alpha's or soon to be's Mate."

 He devil said and winked at me

" let's do this" Trying to act excited with a fake smile entering a white room with the Alpha, my brother, and the soon to be.

" Okay, Jackson show them how to transform into a wolf." Jack nodded

He came in the center taking off all his clothes except boxer from preventing them from ripping, breaking bones, seeing black fur around his body until a beautiful black wolf with silver eyes looking straight me coming my way purring at me while putting his head under my hand petting him. He looks bold and brave just enough to look like a real alpha.

" Carter you go first then Winter, Carter I want you take off your clothes except the boxers then we need to break every bone in your body, then we'll take you too training course to check what ."

Carter looked freaked out but knew he had to do this, he took off his clothes while I looked away cause the worst is hearing his scream while their breaking his bones.. God I hate these Twin bonding ._.

Once, all the bones were broken he was transforming he has Silver with a little bit of brown he looked beautiful but freaked out his blue eyes with worry and excitement.. He came close to me and rubs against me will I laugh at my brother.. Jack link minds with my brother then he looks at me with excitement.. Alpha gets a needle and pokes it in my brother's butt.

"Ok, Carter Harrison you are a Lead Warrior and Luna's protecter, your mate is also a warrior. Your wolf is Silver with a little bit of brown and is very strong and noble mostly only men have this wolf only 15 men in the school are silver with brown. You are the son of beta.." Alpha said then looked me

I ran towards the door until Jack the big bad wolf ran me over and growled at me, I covered my face in fear until my brother shoved him out the way and went in front of me  growls to back off.. He looks at me and whimpers I hug him and whisper in his I'll do it.

" Okay Winter, take of all your clothes except the bra and underwear, then i'll break every bone of your body.." 

I nodded with my head held high, I need to stop looking weak I took off all clothes anxious about my body since i'm a size B-cup and not a very big butt.. At least I had curves even though I'm kinda have a slim body. 

Alpha grabs both my hands and breaks it 

"AHHHHHH"

 I felt  tear coming out of eye, he breaks my legs then my back that's when I feel the adrenaline in my veins, I start transforming fixing all my bones the fur coming out when all the sudden I open my  eyes and see a fully white wolf with blue eyes.. I start jumping in excitement!

' Hello, Winter i'm linking minds with you say something in return '

' This full great '

 I feel something tugging my tail it's my brother, the poke in the butt OWW that hurts...

"Ok, Winter Harrison you are....Omg!-" He doesn't speak for 1 minutes I started to worry if I got a crappy Job? I thought I was luna?

"Winter Harrison are soon to be Luna, you're mate is soon to be Alpha. Your wolf is very rare you're the only solid white wolf in this school and the pack.. Your wolf is strong, peaceful, feisty, bold, beautiful, you were the daughter of beta.. congrats Luna"

 He bows to me at the same time I do, so mate is soon to be alpha that mean it's JACK!! Ugh, he's hot but dude he hates me!!! 

" Now to change back is easy, you just do the same thing as transforming.. Men first"

 The boys transform were butt naked until they got underwear

"Now the ladies"

I tried so hard, when I turned back I was panting and on the floor covering my junks until I felt a towel over me..

" Winter what size cup are you? Here's your underwear.."

"I'm a B-cup 34.."

 I got handed a bra and changed quickly..

" Here are your schedules and I need a word with my son"

We bows for our respects, then walked out I had different classes than my brother the only class we had together was Training and History.. I walked to my english class when a hand pulled me and cover my mouth I was yelling in fear!

"SHHH.. it's me your mate your sweetheart.." He smirked

" Don't do that I almost a heart-" 

Before I could finish that sentence he lips were on mine, I gave in and felt that tingle in my stomach again just be feeling touch.. Maybe this school bad as I thought?

" What The Hell, are you doing with my boyfriend!!!"

 God this bitch again..

CLIFF HANGER :)

WHO IS SHE?