Involuntary Parents [6]

Start from the beginning

"Cappuccino?" She brought it under her nose and inhaled the intoxicating substance. "You're a sweetheart," she smiled before taking a sip.

"And you're unhappy. What's going on Sakura?" He asking leaning forward on the table.

She sighed, she couldn't keep it all bottled up, she needed someone she could talk to. "Where do I begin?" She muttered to herself.

"From the beginning preferably," he smiled lifting his Decaf coffee to his lips.

Sakura smiled, "well you're right. I am unhappy...it's Sasuke."

"Uchiha?" He arched a brow.

"You know him?"

"His brother," he said sighing. "Great guy, selfless and cares too much for his own good. We were classmates."

Itachi was that young? "He's so...responsible for his age."

"Yeah well, when you have a brother to take care of as well a family business, you mature rather quickly." Sasori said taking another sip.

"Well I'm married to his brother," she said.

"Asshole?"

"Total." She chuckled. "Locked me out of the house today." Sasori's eyes lit up with amusement, "it's not funny."

"I know, but it's a bit refreshing to see you not so in control and high strung as you always are."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked turning sideways in her seat so she could glance out the window at the passersby.

"It means that you've finally met your match," he said. "Usually you'd use brute strength to get what you want out of people. But it doesn't even seem like you want to hit him."

Sakura met Sasori's gaze... He was right, she never once thought of putting her hands on Sasuke, although he irritated her like a five year old on a sugar high.

"How long?"

"What?" She asked.

"How long have you been in love with him?"

She squirmed in her seat, "since the first time I saw him really...but to him, I'm just another one of his fan girls."

Sasori sighed, "you're hopeless Sakura."

Sakura groaned and banged her head on the table. "I know."

"Don't they make a cute couple?" Said a girl to her friend as they passed by their table. Sakura arched her eyebrows and glanced at them.

"Yeah, he's so hot," her friend replied. 

Sasori merely looked amused. "How can you find this amusing?" She asked picking up her almost empty cup.

"Because that, my friend, is your solution."

*

"Come on Neji, I know she's in there," Naruto said standing face to face with the Hyūga.

"She doesn't want to see you, now would you please leave?" He gritted out.

"What? Why?" He asked confused.

"Are you that dumb Uzumaki? She saw you with Sakura today."

"Wh—" I cut myself off with a face palm. "That wasn't what it looked like."

"It doesn't matter."

"Just let me explain," he said trying to bypass Neji.

"Haven't you hurt her enough?" Neji snapped.