5-

{}{}{}

"--strut, strut, strut! Very good, Samus keep it up!" Zelda cheered from the side as Samus literally walked back and forth.

The said bounty hunter held an annoyed expression as she tried swaying her hips to look...seductive.

Link, who was also there, was sitting on Zelda's bed, watching. He cleared his throat. "Wait, did something happen?" He asked.

The two girls stopped and glanced at him. Zelda raised a brow, "What are you talking about?"

He shrugged. "Well, I thought lessons were done for today, so how come Samus is back at it?"

Both the princess and bounty hunter shared a knowing look before the Hylian girl blurted out, "Marth told Samus to meet up with him before dinner!" She squealed before composing herself. "So we need to make sure she is ready to know how to walk properly."

Link snorted. "Walk properly? Your kidding me, right? Who cares! It's just a freaking walk--" he was interrupted when the Hyrulean monarch walked slowly, seductively towards the hero, swaying her hips ever so softy.

"What was that, Linky?" Zelda murmured in his ear, her hot breath sending shivers down the blonde hero's spine

His eyes snapped shut, nodding his head in understanding. "Okay, okay, I surrender. I guess walking does have a really big impact on guys."

When the princess pulled away from him, he let out a huge breath of air. He stood up, "You women are evil, I swear." Link muttered as he walked towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna be taking a cold shower, so no one bother me."

Samus cringed as Zelda merely giggled.

He opened the bathroom door and rushed inside. He was about to close it when he stuck his head out, his eyes gleaming mischievously. "Oh, and by the way, Samus, you need to work on that walk of yours. You walk like you've peed in your pants."

The intergalactic space hunter growled. "You little-"

He let out a chuckle before slamming the door, interrupting Samus' swear.

The bounty hunter let out an irritated groan when she was meet with a flick to the face. She jerked back, "Ow! What the- what was that for, Zelda?"

Zelda crossed her arms and gave Samus a pointed look. "Remember, swearing is very unladylike."

Samus' mouth dropped. "But I didn't cuss!"

"You were about to."

The blonde hunter turned away with a, "Hmph!" knowing she wouldn't win against the hardheaded and determined princess.

"Now come on, missy! Let's work on that strut of yours!"

{}{}{}

Samus sat on Zelda's bed, sitting up tall as the Hylian princess applied little mascara and neutral eyeshadow. The royal stepped away and glanced upon her masterpiece.

She smiled. "Samus, you look really nice! Those shorts make your already long legs look even longer." Zelda complimented while Samus was nearly on the verge of fainting from nerves.

"Is that a good thing?" The bounty hunter asked nervously as Link, who was done with his cold shower, piped in.

"Trust me, blondie, long legs are a definite."

Zelda put the makeup away and turned to Samus, "Alright, looks like we're done here. Dinner is gonna start in about ten minutes so you might wanna make your way over to meet Marth."