"Oh shit. Kelsey you scared me. How long you been here? wasn't you in Kentucky or some shit?"

"I was in Texas, dumb ass. And I caught the quickest flight I could, I landed about an hour and a half ago and rushed here" she sighed.

"Is she awake?" I peeked through the window on the door and could only see her legs on the bed.

"She'll doze off every now and then" Kelsey turned and walking inside the room, and I followed behind her.

And there she was

Tubes and shit all hooked up to her.

She looked pale and weak, as if someone took away all of her strength and energy. She looked tired.

But in essence of all of that, she still found a way to amaze me with her beauty.

Her big brown eyes met mine and she smiled, but immediately stopped, as if it was hurting her.

"Hey Mill..." I mumbled, walking over to her. "Wazzam'?"

She looked at me, and that's all. Not a response or gesture. I looked over at Kelsey.

"She hasn't said a word since I've been here."

"Well whea' the doctor at? They know what's wrong?" I began to get angry, I don't know what happened, but seeing her like this was upsetting me.

"He ran some tests, he said about 15 minutes ago that he'd be back soon with the results.

I nodded and returned my attention to Olivia. My eyes scanned her hair, then her neck. I made my way to her hand and clenched my jaw. She had red and purple bruises on her wrists, as if she was struggling.

"Mill...."

She looked up at me.

"Who.....who did-"

Before I could finish my sentence the doctor walked in.

"Are you family?" She doctor gestures towards me.

"Yes. He is" Kelsey answered before I could.

"Step outside please" the doctor sighed. I immediately knew this news wasn't going to be good.

I stood next to Kelsey and we watched the doctor look over whatever was written down on his clip board.

I felt Kelsey reach for my hand, squeezing it. I squeezed back and looked down at her.

Me and Kelsey bumped heads every now and then, whenever we were around each otha'. But one thing that we both had in common, was how much we cared fa' Olivia. I knew she needed comfort, and I didn't mind giving ha some.

"I ran some tests, her blood pressure is fine, but she is suffering from exhaustion. Also, I noticed bleeding from between her legs. Her vaginal tissue has been damaged. This usually happens from harsh penetration. So there is room to believe she may have been raped."

What. The. Fuck.

"What?" I asked. I couldn't see anything but red.

"I decided to run further tests, and male specimen was found, but no sperm. So there definitely was sexual intercourse involved."

Kelsey's mouth was open in shock.

"She is also suffering from fatigue. It's best if she stays here for a couple more days so we can monitor her strength and make sure it's stable again."

I nodded and Kesley squeezed my hand even harder.

"Also, if you know of anyone that could of done this, I encourage the both of you to go to the police. I already informed him of the possible rap charge. But until Olivia decides to speak about what happened, police can't do anything."

"Thank you sir" he nodded and walked away.

"Man, what the fuck!" I yelled.

"Calm down August. I'm surprised too!"

"Surprised? Nigga me and you BOTH know who did this shit."

Kelsey pushed me back into the room.

"August, you need to calm down"
I balled up my fist and tried to slow my breathing down. I was furious.

"Mill...baybeh did somebody hurt you?"

She nodded her head.

"Who?" My heart was beating fast and I was waiting for her to say this nigga's name so I could go murk him.

"I'm sorry...im so sorry" she mumbled.

"Mill it's okay, just tell me who did this"

She looked over at Kelsey, and then back at me. "Jeremy..." She mumbled before a tear slid down her face.

Green light

"Kelsey ima be right back" I grabbed my keys and rushed out the hospital.

You don't fuck wit anybody that I care about, that asking ta get killed. YUNG was about tabpay somebody a visit.

I hopped in my car and drove to the only place I knew that he could be, Mill's old apartment.

I hopped out and strapped up with my 9. I kicked the door down and searched all around the apartment. He wasn't there. "Shit!" I picked up my phone.

I thought I'd never have to be doing shit like this again, but clearly niggas needed to be taught their lesson.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, this Aug. I need to you to track down somebody for me"

"No problem. Text me everything you know about them and I'll get down to it."

"Alright, thanks ma" I hung up and walked out to my car.

My mama was the real OG. Whenever I needed shit done, she did it for me. I already knew that she could tell by my tone that this was serious as hell. And she agreed to help with no questions asked.

I started my car when my phone rang. I saw that it was Kelsey and answered. "Yeah" I said, speeding down the road.

"August. Olivia just told me something that I think you should know"

"What? What is it?"

"She said that, she saw Jeremy run out of my apartment and get into a car..."

I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel. "Okay..."

"And that he got into the passenger seat..."

I could tell that Kelsey was hesitating to tell me the rest.

"Alright...so who was driving Kelsey? Does she know?"

"Umm..."

I hit the steering wheel out of frustration.

"Who tha fuck was driving then, Kelsey?"

My mind was about to explode until she finally spoke up.

"Jasmine"

***********
That ending though! I guess Jasmine is more petty than we thought🐸☕️

Questions:

1. Who is your favorite character so far?

2. What character would you want to see more of? Or a POV from?

3. Which character do you not like the most?

Yall about to meet Mama Sheila lol

It's about to go downnnn