April 3, 2013

today I got my ears pierced, and wow did it hurt. I was scared at first but got over it was there ever a time that you were scared of something but got over it, if not then how about the worst pain you have ever felt, whether its physical pain or emotional pain its still pain.

here is one by our very own Brittanee

"the worst pain I have ever felt was going through heart break. The pain of losing someone you love is very strong mentally and emotionally.it leaves a scar onto your heart that nobody can fix, but cover up for a little while. The pain wasn't just emotionally, but physically as well.my chest would be tight all the time and I was in serious depression, but I got over it as time goes on and now I finally know what to say to people that have been heart broken in their life.

I have faced pain in other areas of my life, that brought me a lot of pain, but again I got over it.i think we can get over any pain, with a little love for ourselves and other ( :

if you want to know a time that I was scared of something, but I got over it,.....well there was a time when I was scared to do a death drop, on the bar at school, in 5th grade and then when I tried it, I landed on my face....I was scared to try again, but then I got over it and landed perfectly the next time ( : practice makes perfect ( : lol"