Chapter 13

Hey guys ^_^ I'm sorry for not updating in like forever! But I was really busy with school and other personal stuff. I hope you like this chapter!

Chapter 13: A visitor from London

Inspirational music: ‘One Thing’ by One Direction *_*

Liam’s POV:

“So we’re deciding to have a picnic on Thursday, and I need your help organizing it. My Aunt, from London, is visiting us in Bradford for the first time, and I want to give her a good impression! I want to show her that she can trust us.” Hazel said to me.

Hmm, her Aunt is coming over? I have to make a good impression. I mean, I will never meet Hazel’s parents unfortunately, so I have to make her like me.

“Of course I’ll help you plan it. I have to make her like me after all.” I said nervously.

She beamed at me and said,

“Don’t worry. She’ll LOVE you. You’re better than all the guys she’s met in the past. And anyways, name one person who wouldn’t like you?”

All the other guys? I didn’t know Hazel had such a busy past. However, I blushed a little bit at the compliment.  

“Thanks Hazel. That makes me feel better.” I said, holding her cold hand.

“So where should we do it? You know Bradford better than me!” she said, raising her eyebrow. I racked my brains? Which park…?

“I guess the most famous parks are central park, peel park, and St. Ives Estate…” I said, slowly trailing off.

St. Ives Estate. The place we met first. I saw Hazel softly smile, and I knew the reason why.

“Well, I quite liked St. Ives Estate, to be honest.” She said, chuckling. “But, she’s been there many times. I’ve been to central park too. It’s not that bad either. Which one would recommend of the two.”

I thought about it. I quite liked central park. I think it’s better off the two.

“I prefer central park.” I said.

“Well, central park it is, then.” She replied. I couldn’t believe she actually trusted me with this.

“What about the guests? And the food?” I asked her.

“Well, I’ve made a guest list. There’s you, me, Louis, Niall, Katy, Rose, Violet, and Harry. Anyone I’ve missed out?” she asked. I thought about it. Hmm, no one else I could think off.

“I guess that’s about it.”

“And for the food, I have no idea what to do? We should keep it casual, right?” she asked, biting her lip. She was really nervous about the whole thing.

“Yeah, definitely casual. Unless, your aunt isn’t a ‘casual’ type, is she?” I asked.

“No, no. She’s as casual as any of us. I just don’t know! I’m freaking out about the whole thing.” She said, placing her head in her hands. She shouldn’t be stressing over something like this. I pulled her in for a hug and said,

“Don’t worry. It’s not like you’re catering for the queen.” I whispered to her. She laughed a little.

“So, I guess we should keep it light, because it is a picnic after all.” I said, trying to make it easier on her.