Chapter 10

HELLO MY LOVELIES! Wow, it's my wattpad-aversary today! One year on wattpad. I've met a lot of AMAZAYN people here and I want to thank each and every one of you! <3 <3 LOVE YOU! I promised I'd update today, and so I have!

Btw, listen to the song at the side during the middle to really get a feel of this chapter. ====>

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10: I’ll never forgive myself…

Inspirational music: ‘Wake me up’ by Ed Sheeran <3

My face burned as I looked at myself in the mirror. *Get a hold of yourself Hazel* Just a dream. Just a dream. Just a dream.

*10 minutes ago*

Just when I thought the nightmares had stopped…

“Liam. Never give up on me.” I managed to say between sniffles.

“Shh, don’t worry. It was just a nightmare.” He said, rubbing my back. My pulse slowly returned to normal.

I finally let go.

~*~

“Now will you tell me what happened?”

“Liam, it’s nothing. Just a stupid nightmare. I get them all the time.”

“Yes, but you were crying. It can’t be nothing. Seriously Hazel.”

I sighed. What was I supposed to now? I couldn’t lie to him. Zayn’s gonna kill me…

“First. I’m going to go wash my face, okay?” I said calmly.

“That’s a good idea. You’re burning.” He said as he put his hand on my forehead. I quickly walked to the washroom, grabbing my bag on the way. I shut the door and just broke down silently sobbing. Just a dream. Just a dream. I kept repeating this to myself. I had to talk to Zayn today.

My face burned as I looked at myself in the mirror. *Get a hold of yourself Hazel* Just a dream. Just a dream. Just a dream.

I splashed the cool water on my face as my lips were trembling. Why was I in such a state? Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale…

I opened my bag and fortunately there was some makeup inside. I pulled out my eyeliner and added some to the bottom of my eyes. I applied some peach lip gloss.

Okay, physically ready. Now mentally…

*Stay calm. Inhale, exhale. Think of roses, and puppies, and rainbows. Anything!*

Yeah, this is me giving myself a tutorial on breathing… Very normal, Hazel…

I got my irregular heart rate down and hesitantly walked back outside. I sat down beside Liam and stayed silent, enjoying his curious expression.

“Haze-”

“Liam, I had a dream that you left me, okay.” I said, cutting him off. His eyes grew wide. He bit his lip. He stuttered…

“H..hazel, I’m so s..orry.”

“It’s not your fault, Liam.” I said, giggling.

“Yes, but theoretically I made you cry.” He said, lowering his head. I rubbed his back.