Winx Club Girls: Chapter Three

Chapter 3

Stella

When I finally found everybody outside, I let out a sign of relief; things are always complicated on the first of school or riding class in this case... I sat down next to Flora and Bloom; I was very excited about this but even more, about the horse riding classes.

I gazed at the teacher, Mrs. Antrim, she had a sweet smile. Bloom looked bored and tired; I guess listening was not one of her favorite things to do. Flora looked ok with it but probably is getting annoyed by how long it had been going. I looked at my hello kitty watch and found 2 hours had passed since I arrived here.

"Ok so now, everybody will be retreat your horses that you either own or loan ready and we will start our lessons; I hope everyone good luck!" Mrs. Antrim ended; I think she was the only teacher beside some other helpers. I looked around; there's only 8 students including us.

I guess there isn't too much people, but if you really think about it, teaching 8 students how to ride was hard. Everybody got up and headed for the stables, good thing we have a 20 minutes break. We headed back to the stables, now one of us can't just own all the unicorns and Pegasus, that won't be fair.

"Hey guys, we should divide the horses up and name them!' I said determined about which one I'm going to get. We had a little bit of argument but we really get alone very well.

I'm still wondering why I'm expressing myself so well now with my new friends. I'm not talking as if my sentence had to be said with millions of breaks and so quiet.

I got Rose (I named her) and her breed was Arabian; her real form was a wonderful unicorn and it was as white as snow and a beautiful one. Rose seemed calm and quiet, similarly like me.

I also picked Daisy, an Abaco Barb, her true form was a Pegasus, she was a beautiful painted horse covered mostly in white. Her spots were brown and she seems like a wild one. They are both about 15hh, which to me seems to be the perfect height.

Flora also chose two horses, Hearts, Abaco Barb and a unicorn, plain brown with black at the end of its 4 legs and mane. The other one is Flower, Georgian Grande and a Pegasus; a snow white colored mare, all white. Reminds me of snow...

Both of her horses were around 15.2hh, which were a little higher than my.

Bloom got one horse, Turnip, an Akhal-Teke. 15.2hh and a pretty golden-brownish mare. There was an extra Pegasus that nobody picked; Bloom didn't want two horses to take care of so I had to take care of it as well. After we chose our horses, we opened the stalls and got ready for our first lesson, cleaning your horse. Mrs. Antrim came in after my friends and I got settle, it was perfect timing!

I listened carefully to what she says, the instruction was first to shower the horse with water and then dry them. Give them a nice brush and that was the basic cleaning lesson. There are more details than but we weren't ready to do them yet, after we all got ready we put on all the equipment.

Our horses didn't even complaint once, it might have hurt but they are obeying us so well and being so calm! I hugged Rose and Daisy; they are the best horse anyone can have! Both of the horses wanted me to hug them both but I don't have 4 arms.

So I first gave Rose a hug but Daisy got jealous. This is terrible! How can I give love to both horses, it would be too hard! This idea drives me crazy, I made up my mind and decided to let Daisy live in the forests.

This is a little hard to deal with, I decided to let Daisy have a nap and eat some carrots while I take lessons with Rose.

~~~~~~~~~~