Winx Club Girls: Chapter One

Hello everybody, thank you if you take your time to read this. Please post messages to tell me what you think about this first chapter! =P

I took the looks for the character, names, and that they are fairies from Winx Club! This is a fan fiction and may be a little different from the Winx Club but I hope you will like it! =P

----------------------------------------->>>>>> A picture of Stella, Flora and Bloom! =D

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Stella

"Honey, wake up, it's already 7:00!"Called out a voice. The voice was sweet but sharp, I got to my feet and dazed around. I could hardly believe it's already 7:00a.m today was my first day going to the stable, Winx Club Girls.

I am so excited, I looked in the mirror and combed my blond hair, it falls behind my back, waving like the calm sea. It was a little hard to get my hair combed since it's curly and gets tangled, it's gets worse every morning.

I stared into the mirror, seeing a girl with curly blond hair with shiny golden eyes. I took a pink hairband and gathered up all my hair, making my hair into a simple ponytail.

I pick out a simply white top with the words 'cute' on it and medium lengthened pants up to my knees. Even though I think the clothing I have is a little babyish, I couldn't do anything about it. My parents are just sometimes too strict, would a 15 year old like a t-shirt that says 'cute' in bubble letters? I think that is more for a 10 year old.

I signed quietly as I looked at myself in the mirror once more; I mean it's not so bad right? Simple clothes are my styles and I guess this kind of simple isn't what I want. Simple as in wearing a nice dress with my hair done in a simple way and light make-up.

My parents are strict but when it comes to learning, like buying a pencil case would not be a problem unless I already have one. I love my parents even though they think of me as a baby, I would always say things like," Mom, I'm already 15, can't I make a little decision?" Sometimes it turns out well but not always.

Jewels are pretty but I prefer wearing them as simple as possible, I wouldn't wear too much or it wouldn't look right. Usually a bracelet with a simple necklace would do fine.

Basically, to everyone I'm a mystery. The reason is that I don't express what I can do, in the summer my parents would test me, they thought I was failing school. All of my teacher only paid attention to what I do in class like if I raise my hand to answer questions or not. I don't have the nerves to do that though....

When my parents did test me, they were amazed by what I know. They thought I was falling behind, going to repeat my grade, but no I was hiding my skills. I was scared, shy, I can't express myself right and that's why I have hardly any friends. I don't know how to explain myself; sometime I would act so brave that even I can't figure out what was wrong with me.

The stable is only 5 minutes away from our house and it's been a mess for me since we first moved here in the summer. Back in our old house, my parents used to be very negative about owning horses.

I personally love horses more than anything, I had wish we would live near a stable and then I'll be able to ride horses. It was like my dream; I urged my parents all the time to live in the countryside but they were way too worried:

"Honey, you are still not ready yet, you still might need to go to school, also you could fall off the horse and get injured badly," my dad argued.

"Dad, don't worry, I'm already 15 and I think I can handle it," I urged with my brightest smile.

"We aren't used to the countryside and we might fall ill get from some serious disease," my mom said thinking careful.