Read First

You clicked on this story because you're feeling sad and possibly even suicidal. You've probably read these a lot but that's besides the point - we really care about you. I do, even if I don't know who you are. I'm going through the same thing as you and I want us to be okay; together. Please take the time to read this over, I beg you.

You need to hear that people really do get through this, even people who are feeling as badly as you are right now. After all, there's a good chance that you're going to end up living. I hope that gives you some sense of hope. If you ever need to talk about what's on your mind, I swear I'm here and will be 100% nonjudgmental.

If you're suicidal right now, continue reading for me before you might do something you regret. Please.

Just give yourself some distance. Say to yourself, "I will wait 24 hours before I do anything." or longer. Remember that feelings and actions are two different things - just because you feel like killing yourself, doesn't mean you have to act on that at this moment. Put distance between your suicidal thoughts and your suicidal actions. You've already done that for a while while reading this so why not continue?

You want to end your life to feel relief of this pain, but when you're gone you won't be able to feel anything. Scientifically, we have no idea what is going to happen when we die. We only have theories and religions but what if none of that is real and death is worse than whats happening now? It's irreversible.

There are many people you can talk to about how you're feeling, even if you're just sad at the moment. If you're planning on ending your life, I will provide the links to suicide hotlines. 

Thank you so much for being wonderful and reading through this and my messages are open to whatever you want to say. You're unique, there is and only ever will be one of you and that makes you worth it.