Salutations

Hello my sexy bidders.

I have a question.

I have 2 books that are in my drafts and I cant ask a family member which one I should post because.... I'm the only one in my household that likes anime or voltage inc. apps.

So I'm asking you!

I'll post a part of each of them and you tell me which one I should post first, cuz tbh I don't want you guys to forget about me when this book is over.

Cuz I weally wuv you guys.

So here's the choices.

An AOT(attack on titan) Levi x oc

Neya POV

I poked my sharper canine into my thumb as I waited for class to start.

My name is Neya Scott I'm 16 years old, I live with my father who's white. My mother who died was black.

I live in the bright flashy city of Trost. And right now, I'm in school😑.

"Why do you always complain when it comes to school?" Armin asks. "I dont know. I just do." I reply and put my head on the table.

"Learning is fundamental." Mikasa mumbled. "There's nothing fun about learning Mikasa." Eren frowned.

The teacher walked in and pushed up his glasses. "Class." He says. He turns to the computer and starts typing. A picture then pops up on the screen.

"Eww, what is that thing?" Eren whispered. "Like some naked genetaless person?" I mumbled.

"Class, this creature, is called a titan."

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
So that was the Anime story.
🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

And heres the voltage inc one, the LLFTX one. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Ayane POV

I slowly open the door to gramps work room, and see him sitting at his desk. "Gramps, whatcha doing?" I call from the door. Gramps looks up and smiles. "Come take a look." He beckons me over.

I walk up to his desk and stand on my tiptoes to look. Gramps lifts a ring with a heart sapphire to show me. "This is for you." He says. "Can I try it on?" I ask. "Sure, but it might be a bit big." He explains.

"You were right! Did you make this gramps?" I ask. He nods and slips it off. "See here your name is on the rim." He points. "It says 'Ayane Ryosuke'" I read aloud. "You are right, so when you're older always wear it." He says.

"Why?" I ask. "Because you are special and you'll need to be recognized." He says while patting my head. "How comes?" I ask. "You'll find out in time." He bends over and kisses my forehead. "Happy 5th birthday, Ayane." He says.

That's how I got ny ring, 17 years ago, and thats my last memory of my great grandfather.
🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

I wanna keep my sexy bidders by the names of,

@Jen_TheBidder

@threespades

@HannahCooper597

@SakuraFoojimoto

@pink-angel_101

@CristalOh

@yasmeen543

@JemmaCooper

@CaitlynPaul

@Nima117

@ElissakillsL

@Evandarkness14

@IceDragonsPrincess

@Creepypasta_4_Life

And Im sorry if I missed any of my other sexy bidders.

AND!

I wanna put 3 of you in the book. So the first 3 people, who private message me their,
•Name
•description
•whether they are good or bad.

So yeah, cya later!!🐼😋